What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Interested in some feedback

D-Alien

Vendor
Hi All

If you have nothing to do apart from Vaping and aimlessly trawling youtube as i do sometimes

Please could you have a look at our website

http://www.dc-graphicdesigns.co.uk/index.htm

and let us know what you think, recently we have been adding all the new Vape designs and a few other bits

any feedback positive or negative would be most welcome

Thanks

Dave

Only thing I would say, is that the website layout looks incredibly like a template. Content wise, it's great however! May be worth adding a '4 picture thumbnail' however to each gallery group :)

No Issues with the site, clean and works. Everything loads quickly so all is good. Good luck.

Thankyou for your comments, once we had a layout we liked we stuck with that for every page, maybe making it look templated :-)

site looks great:2thumbsup:,any discount for a fellow flyer/vaper:54:,only kidding,looks very good,might have to chat about a design I have

Thanks Daz

Flyer ? - i must admit the name does sound familliar

we have done discounts not that they made much of a difference to the volume of work

If you have a design, you can always contact us and we will see what we can do for you

Dave

I have had a pretty good look around your site and found it quite easy to use. Lots of great stock and have submitted our logo for some goods

Last edited:
The site looks good. Uncluttered, simple and effective yet stylish and enticing. Everything works as it should with no issues. I don't think the site looks all that templated really, most sites these days have some elements in common. But yep, good site design. I may have to be in touch at some point regarding some designs i have in mind. Good job D-Alien :goodluck:

The site looks good. Uncluttered, simple and effective yet stylish and enticing. Everything works as it should with no issues. I don't think the site looks all that templated really, most sites these days have some elements in common. But yep, good site design. I may have to be in touch at some point regarding some designs i have in mind. Good job @D-Alien :goodluck:

Thankyou Master Yoda :thankssign:

You would be more than welcome to throw some ideas at us and we will see what we can do to help you achieve what you are after :frustratedcomputer:

Back
Top Bottom