POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Anyone heard of this site

Discussion in 'Site Reviews' started by ianmcclelland, Aug 2, 2017.

1. yappycat

yappycat Achiever

Well it says their 'headquarters' are in Hong Kong...I'm more interested in where their stock is being shipped from - I took another look at the site to see if I could find out and look what I spied ...PotV gets a mention!
    Got a question...don't ask us... go ask the Apes! :ape1:Cheeky buggers!

Screenshot_12.jpg

2. Badboybez

Badboybez Postman

Not that I have anything against Hong Kong suppliers, I bought a lovely atty from Hong Kong a month, or so ago, and it arrived in less than two weeks.

It just seems a bit strange.
    If you are based in Hong Kong, you price in dollars so you cant get bitten by exchange rate swings.
    If your are Hong Kong based, but have distribution facilities in the UK, surely you would publicise this to reassure buyers ?

3. yappycat

yappycat Achiever

I don't think it's that odd tbh,they're desperately trying to present a Brit 'front' - displaying their prices in any other currency than sterling wouldn't 'fit' with the image they're aspiring to. Dunno why they bothered tho' - the constant mention of 'UK', the iconic 'Brit' style page background when their written content is so painful to read makes their intention seem disingenuous at best. I might be being unfair but they seem so dodgy and fly by night I wouldn't risk ordering a battery wrap from them. I'd love to know if anyone has ordered from em and received goods...but they don't appear to have any reviews/feedback on site yet, bar a few blog reviews which are as painful to read as their site content.

• Like Like x 1
  4. eyeball kid

eyeball kid Veteran

• Thank Thank x 1