What's new

Review Welcome home Patricia

vapemac

Veteran
At the start of January I decided to contact our prominent modmaker @vapesmarter as I now felt that I knew what i wanted in terms of a mod. As it turns out, I didn't, but as long and winding the journey to Patricia was, it was an enjoyable experience from start to finish.

My first message was the height of nonsense. Having no concept of a squonker other than to use, I wanted to squeeze as many features into the smallest mod possible. Stu, after probably laughing his socks off, sent me a very polite message explaining what the minimum size of this super sqounker would be. Obviously sensing my disappointment he asked me to describe what I needed from a mod. You can probably guess what little Miss pico squeeze described.... :D
This led to an idea, i didnt really need the options of a variable watt board but I wanted the safety features of a pico. With the kind help of @Pittard9 who donated a pico to play about with, Stu came back with the fantastic news that he would be able to use it as the board for a new device. He asked me to pick out colours and then i waited patiently....

DSC_2426.JPG

DSC_2434.JPG

DSC_2430.JPG

I had no idea as to how she would turn out bar a name and a colour but that made the unveiling so much more exciting. Patricia is all you could want from a pico but dressed elegantly. This is a mod that looks even more stunning when seen in person. When held up to the light you can see that it has been built up in layers so it has a fantastic 3d quality. As the board had to be grounded to the mod Stu had to use a copper faceplate but what he probably feels is a consession is actually one of my favourite parts of the mod.

I wanted to do this review as a thank you to Stu, yes he's getting paid to make me a mod but the service I have received from him has been second to none. He could have just told me back in January that it wasn't possible to have what I wanted but instead he worked with me and the result was outstanding. I also had some questions after receiving pat which he helped with and guided me through. Anyone who's swithering as to whether or not treat themselves to a mod, go for it. You wont be disappointed :)

Back
Top Bottom