What's new

Vaping 101 [emoji7]

stu pid

Achiever
I've ordered from this company many times recently and always top service. Yesterday I placed an order and early this morning regretted not ordering another couple of bits so thought I would try my luck and emailed them to see if I could pay for a couple more items, this was at 8.30am and I got a reply 5mins later telling me how to do it with no extra postage costs.
I've always had a good experience ordering from Tony and the Vaping 101 team. [emoji106]

Tony also helped me loads purchasing a rx300 over the christmas new year period. Great communication even late in the evening. Top marks from me also.

Me too gents.
I've dealt with Tony on five or six occasions and his service has been nothing less than perfect, along with extremely competitive prices on everything he sells.
Big thumbs up from me too [emoji106]

used them a couple of times, bought 2 eleaf pico duals off them, on separate occasions. great service and cheaper than buying from china on these particular mods.

Me too gents.
I've dealt with Tony on five or six occasions and his service has been nothing less than perfect, along with extremely competitive prices on everything he sells.
Big thumbs up from me too [emoji106]

couldn't agree more on the competitive pricing, its a nice refreshing change to see. so many vendors are asking insane prices for items, but thats not the case with this lot.

Back
Top Bottom