Vape Club
What's new

Review Vapesmarter, Galadriel

crustyfolker

Veteran
Hi Apes, today has been a fabtastic day for me. I had the pleaseure of meeting the one and only @vapesmarter . What happened as some of you know i got Stu to make me a hybrid stab wood mod. i had been having problems with a Hcigar VTNano mod, apparently the problem is common. What happens is you screw on your tank and get to vape, no not always, a lot of the time it displays check atomizer or Short. So i requested Stu to take the board from it and use it to create a nice Stab wood mod for me. Stu even came up with the idea for the colour scheme, with everything agreed between us off went my VTNano to the countryside.
This was about 9 days ago. As always vapesmarter put up a thread showing the mod being made and the finished product and got in touch to tell me my mod Galadriel was now ready. Knowing where i lived Stu offered to hand deliver as he was going to be in the area today. Low and behold about half ten this morning Stu came to my house we had a nice chat for a while and he handed over a nice box 20170709_153719[1].jpg

Inside was my mod and here is the finished product complete with Vapesmarters Alfies footprint logo on the bottom
20170709_153515[1].jpg 20170709_153531[1].jpg 20170709_153543[1].jpg 20170709_153549[1].jpg 20170709_153523[1].jpg

To say i am impressed is an understatement, Galadriel is beautifully hand crafted, thats right Hand crafted. I have paired her with a Gold PTI RTA and she is both looking and vaping as expected . She is everything i could have hoped for in looks and how she is put together.
I can't thank Stu enough for his superb work his time and his kindness in visiting me to hand deliver Galadriel, So in time there will be more work for vapesmarter from me as this mod is worth every penny .
i don't need to recommend, i feel this post should suffice, however if you where in doubt about anything i will tell you don't be. Just go and speak to Stu he will make you almost anything you could need from a leather mod case, a tank stand, display cabinet, case or even a top notch mod like the one he did for me at a very fair price . VTnano's are poorly made by what Stu has said to me and that's why they have this problematic 510.

All Hail @vapesmarter . Thanks again Stu

Elux
Pleasure was all mine I enjoyed the making of her and I hope she will gain in value as part of the 4 mod set. I hope

Happy vaping a perfect ending.....

AcmeFog
Pleasure was all mine I enjoyed the making of her and I hope she will gain in value as part of the 4 mod set. I hope

Happy vaping a perfect ending.....
Thanks Stu but wether she gains in value doesn't matter she will never be sold, don't think anyone's got a spare 2 million quid. What i mean is i like her so much she's a keeper. By the way please apologise to your lady, i didn't really say hello or chat much, i only just woke up and was a bit suprised you had arrived . It was really good to meet you. If you are in the area again soon let me know and i will take you for a pint In The Red Cow, they sell mostly None commercial beers and cider and it's a nice pub with a beer garden and a family atmosphere.
I am going to save up for a short while now and commission another piece when i can.

All the best to you

Matt

Royal Flush Vape
Back
Top Bottom