What's new

Review Vapesmarter Cranked showcase

Enoch

Achiever
Hello, something different for once , a showcase of the amazing work @vapesmarter does in Cranked , a single 18650 DNA device.

Review to come on the front of planet of the vapes .

Thanks. Always like looking at Stu's mods

Nice review, pleased to see Stu's work being shown to a wider audience.
Couple of points regarding DNA's. The 75C is not really ideal for pushing low ohm coils, best suited to 0.3ohm & above. This will extend battery life & prevent the low battery message. Also the battery cut off can be lowered in escribe, again for extending battery life. The 5 click can be turned off but DNA's don't have the option to be put to sleep so that option really shouldn't be used for pocket carrying. Main feature of DNA C series mods is the Replay feature, temp control for the lazy.
If you get the opportunity to use a DNA again there's plenty of help & advice for settings & escribe on here & on Evolv forums.

Nice review, pleased to see Stu's work being shown to a wider audience.
Couple of points regarding DNA's. The 75C is not really ideal for pushing low ohm coils, best suited to 0.3ohm & above. This will extend battery life & prevent the low battery message. Also the battery cut off can be lowered in escribe, again for extending battery life. The 5 click can be turned off but DNA's don't have the option to be put to sleep so that option really shouldn't be used for pocket carrying. Main feature of DNA C series mods is the Replay feature, temp control for the lazy.
If you get the opportunity to use a DNA again there's plenty of help & advice for settings & escribe on here & on Evolv forums.
Yeah i confess there is plenty i need to learn about Escribe!

I did originally plan to give an overview of it on video but then without knowing exactly what i was doing it may not come across as useful! haha

Maybe one day i will be able to feature another video like this, and next time i am willing to learn more and more. Part of the issue was knowing i had to send it back, i was very careful with it this time!

Back
Top Bottom