Innokin
What's new

Vape Superstore

Mitz

Super Moderator
Staff member
Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Vape Superstore. https://www.vapesuperstore.co.uk/

Placed an order just before the weekend which included an item at full retail price. Over the weekend I then found the same item on sale and reduced by 44%. This worked out to be a difference of £25 when shipping charges were taken in to consideration.

I emailed Vape Superstore over the weekend to inform then that I had found the same item cheaper and I asked them if they would be willing to add some extra items to my order to make up the price difference.

They contacted me back first thing on Monday morning to say that would be absolutely fine and the items would be added to my order to make up the difference.

A lot of companies out there are all about the money and once payment is taken they show little interest in customer service and barely bother to reply to emails.

My experience with Vape Superstore has been first class. Great communication, very helpful and my package was sent with next day delivery at no extra charge.

I am looking forward to using them again and wouldn't hesitate in recommending them to the members here.

Vape Superstore.

Rating; 5*****

Last edited:
Smoore
Back
Top Bottom