What's new

Review Vape mountain.com (A, OK)

eyeball kid

Legend
This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

This is just a vouch for any apes who come across vape mountain.com
I was about to put in my usual fortnightly liquid order into the capable hands of vapeclub when I realized part of my usual order was temporarily out of stock and I was running a little too low to wait.
So off for a search I went.
Up popped vape mountain. Not only did they have what I wanted but they had it in the half price sale, plus they had the rest of my order in stock too. I was impressed they carried the mighty manabush. Only issue was that pesky .com.
.com makes me worry. .co.UK makes me feel safe.
.com hmmmm.
Well after a bit of searching around their site, all appeared above board and London based. Also a whiff of a vapeclub connection seemed to be present. Very similar stock and postage options.
Could be a subsidiary or just a customer of vape club but all the paypal options, phone numbers and addresses where in place so I tentatively gave them my business.

The order arrived safe and sound, packed well and delivered within twenty four hours. Happy lad.

I've seen the name mentioned a few times on the forum over the last six to eight months but only as a possible source of certain liquids no real order vouch' s so here's mine. I ordered, it was easy, cheap and arrived.
Ta.
Eyeball.

Back
Top Bottom