What's new

Totally Wicked (UK), Vendor Review

I certainly do not want to come across as a fan boy of any kind here, but i must speak out.
Yes i am new to vaping. No i did not know about any dodgy or blemished history any company has.
I did make a thread literally a few minutes ago, and T W was mentioned in a good light.
This was for one reason alone: Bricks and mortar.
Where i live, as far as i can find, there are only 2 shops i can go to, to buy product face to face. And TW was one of them.
So i will google, as suggested, but i still want to sing praises for anyone who has the guts to face a ban and open a proper shop.
Pls delete mods, if this is inappropriate.

I certainly do not want to come across as a fan boy of any kind here, but i must speak out.
Yes i am new to vaping. No i did not know about any dodgy or blemished history any company has.
I did make a thread literally a few minutes ago, and T W was mentioned in a good light.
Where i live, as far as i can find, there are only 2 shops i can go to, to buy product face to face. And TW was one of them.
So i will google, as suggested, but i still want to sing praises for anyone who has the guts to face a ban and open a proper shop.

We are not anti-vendor here at PoTV :) And everyone has their preferences :D

Whatever keeps you off the tabs is cool beans mate :thumbsup:

Must admit, being a relative newling myself, the political side is less deep rooted, and you can't knock the convenience of having somewhere on your door step.

It is just since joining this fine community, I have found equally good (oft identical) products for a fraction of the price. That is all that has stopped me from using them in recent months :D

Thanks, i admit to buying my juices online now, but for hardware, i will choose bricks and mortar, face to face, anytime :)

Thanks, i admit to buying my juices online now, but for hardware, i will choose bricks and mortar, face to face, anytime :)

that will change when your choice is either a varivolt from TW or for same money a much better quality mod

ive used TW are few times in my infancy of vaping but moved on,like you say advice from hardstanding shop was great....at the time :)

To be fair to TW, they have probably caned a fortune on advertising and branding. Which to many of us now seem superfluous, but you have to question how so many of us got lured in in the first instance :D

Viva POTV!

To be fair to TW, they have probably caned a fortune on advertising and branding. Which to many of us now seem superfluous, but you have to question how so many of us got lured in in the first instance :D

Viva POTV!
ill put my hand up to that one. I don't use them these days as they don't sell my prefered stuff, but without them I probably wouldn't be the vaper I am today. Mind you 2 years ago there wasn't so much choice. Back then if you put "electronic cigarette" in the search box it would just come back TW for the first couple of pages.

Oh wow, just had a Google (I'm a curious/nosey bugger like that ;) ). Won't be going near the place!

I'm going to have to have a bit of a google now as they have a proper shop within 10 mins walk. I was thinking I could save a small fortune on posting if I like their juices but I'll have to look into it.
For so many normally nice people to have such an aversion is defo something to look into

I think the political side is a little unfortunate.

It's a bit like deciding the whole of Germany is shyte cos Hitler was a bone fide cockmaster.

I'm sure many of the guys at TW are friendly and knowledgable.. Hard to look past the figurehead though :)

Back
Top Bottom