What's new

Review Steam Island / Steam Punk

Simon G

Olympian
..... Popped into @Steam Island / Steampunk today and had a thoroughly enjoyable experience. Chatted for a while about juice and I checked out few mods I'd only seen in pictures. Had a couple of coffees and ended up staying far longer than I'd planned.

Best of all I got some new side panels for my Lost Vape Epetite. who'd have thought that after searching online for ages they'd end up being available practically on my doorstep!

anyway, it's a cool little shop with some really nice gear at reasonable prices, it has a a nice atmosphere and comfy sofas if you want to chill for a while ..... you can visit them online here: https://steamisland.com/

If you are ever on the Wight pop in and say hello, you'll be made welcome. I'll defo be visiting again when I'm over that way.

This isn't really a proper review but just a shout out to the owner for his help and a recommendation based on my first experience of visiting them.

Added. Next time you pop in, ask them to supply a local shop phone number maybe?

Back
Top Bottom