POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Review SMKD Shops

Discussion in 'Positive Vendor/Seller/Mod Maker Reviews' started by nickroberts123, Jun 28, 2015.

1. Colonelboom

Colonelboom Vendor

Yeah they are a good retailer too, ovenden is only a small shop but how it's been decorated is worth the visit alone

• Thank Thank x 1
  2. MOHAMMAD KHAN

MOHAMMAD KHAN New Member

:ape1:

#12 MOHAMMAD KHAN, May 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  3. Simon G

Simon G Legend

:19:

• LOL LOL x 1
  4. Dark_Vaper

Dark_Vaper Initiate

Theirs a few in Halifax, but whatever you do stay away from the market. I get the same brand but cheaper and on alot of occassions the liquids dont taste like the ones you get from professional shops. Either out of date or just probably copies with labels stuck on them. Hence the low prices. They do say u get what you pay for

5. Dark_Vaper

Dark_Vaper Initiate

Been their. Great store. Plus you can have drinks and stuff. Nice atmosphere to. If you like Nimbus, try GB vapes as well near lewins pub in Halifax. I find the stores on the out skirts more accessible. Park right outside for ten minute or so and its not a problem

• Like Like x 1
  6. Dark_Vaper

Dark_Vaper Initiate

Ive tried Nimbus vapes and great service - You can buy drinks as well. Its one ovenden road. Another shop that i absolutely adore in Halifax is GB Vapes which is near the bull green roundabout - Had to park in the working together car park but they asked for the parking ticket and reimbursed one hour (think you have to spend to get this) + They informed me that i can sell my empty bottles back to them and they knock the price off you bill - IF YOUVE GOT YOUR EMPTY BOTTLES LAYING AROUND DONT THROW THEM AWAY TAKE THEM TO GB VAPES IN HALIFAX NEAR THE BULL GREEN ROUNDABOUT.

Ive tried vapestation which is another good shop in Halifax, we have another store called vapouriz or vapestore (cant remember) but these guys are not doing well bombarding me and my friends with leaflets in town everytime we walk past - went inside, they sell what everyone else sells (ecigs are expensiver) but lack of people skills and industry knowledge from my brief encounters- really good way to piss off a small community quick by robotically approaching the same person a million times to try and sell them something they dont want. Nearly got put off vaping because of the hassle. Walk away from them now.

• Like Like x 1