What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review SMKD Shops

nickroberts123

Initiate
Hi, just thought I'd write a quick review of SMKD Shops in West Yorkshire, especially Huddersfield which is my go to B&M for supplies.

They have been in Huddersfield for a couple of years, I think their first shop was in Bradford and now there's 5 or 6 around the area, including Leeds.

Massive selection of juices ranging from Dekang, Chefs Vapour, Vampire Vape, Booom Juice, El Diablo, Five Pawns and many more. The good thing is that they do multibuy discounts, even on the higher end juices so they end up cheaper that buying direct from the manufacturer. They have everything set up as testers so your not blind buying.

Good selection of tanks, batteries, mods, drippers etc

And last but not least, great customer service and very knowledgeable staff. I've been in my fair share of shops and most of them know jack about vaping.

Just thought I'd give these guys a shout out as I've never seen them mentioned on here, which is suprising and they have a good website too.

I am in no way affiliated with SMKD, just a happy customer.

Hi I am a Vaper from Bradford I also am a regular ant SMKD but I goto the ones in Bradford
I have a loyalty card and everything I have seen a few good vape stores but nowhere seems to do as much as SMKD

Chippy, we also have a branch of SMKD in Leeds. But we also have an independant shop in Leeds centre which has a far, far bigger range of vaping goods.... And cheaper to boot !

Chippy, we also have a branch of SMKD in Leeds. But we also have an independant shop in Leeds centre which has a far, far bigger range of vaping goods.... And cheaper to boot !
That is cool I only know Leeds town area where is it maybe I can check it some time

It is down Kirkgate down the right side of Leeds market. It is called Hot Crazies. It looks small but it is an Aladdins cave of vape gear inside.

It is down Kirkgate down the right side of Leeds market. It is called Hot Crazies. It looks small but it is an Aladdins cave of vape gear inside.
Nice one I'll have to find it next time I get a chance to go to Leeds thanks I'm thinking of upping to a 300w mod soon or higher

SMKD is a good shop, well some of them, not the best customer service, some of the staff don't know what they talking about.
I've been overcharged a few times and been sold the wrong items.its inconvenience that i don't need. Still on the lookout for a new vape shop around the Halifax area. anyone know good places, please do let me know!

:)

SMKD is a good shop, well some of them, not the best customer service, some of the staff don't know what they talking about.
I've been overcharged a few times and been sold the wrong items.its inconvenience that i don't need. Still on the lookout for a new vape shop around the Halifax area. anyone know good places, please do let me know!

:)
Have you looked for Nimbus Vapes - they have stores in Ovenden and Bingley. The Ovenden shop is only about a mile away from halifax I believe.

Have you looked for Nimbus Vapes - they have stores in Ovenden and Bingley. The Ovenden shop is only about a mile away from halifax I believe.

Do they carry your products? It would be handy to have a local-ish retailer.

Eta I googled! I see they do (and Manabush too). This looks to be the place to take my sister who I am trying to get to stop smoking . Fantastic.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom