What's new

Phoenix Vapes

Simon G

Olympian
Just a quick shout out for @phoenixvapes .... as a new vendor to POTV I'd never used them before but I was lured in by a good deal on some @vandykevapes and @DakotaMai 's El Diablo juices. Juice was sent very promptly by first class mail and included some Haribo and my first ever vape band.

Overall a very good experience. :)

www.phoenixvapes.co.uk

The deal I got was 4x 10ml bottles for £10.99 I got myself 2x El Diablo and 2x Van Dyke which are normally £5 a bottle so this is a really good deal imo. Nice to see a good stock of 12mg too for us MTL nic addicts. ;)

I'm vaping in Van Dyke Vapes 'Buttered Nips' right now in a Kabuki with a 1.8ohm coil ..... which in unlike anything I've tasted before, it's going to take me a bit of time to decide what I think about this, it's certainly not unpleasant but it is somewhat peculiar. ....... which in itself is a good thing to me, as there's nothing worse than a boring or uninventive flavour. :D

anyway, Cheers Phoenix.

Hi @simong.

Firstly thank you very much for the kind words, we aim to try and please all who order from us. We appreciate the review you have done for Phoenix Vapes we are also thankful for the fact you have linked the website for us.

We are glad that your order came in a timely fashion and that your happy with the order and the service as a whole.

If you ever need any information on our website or on future upcoming deals you are more than welcome to contact us either through POTV, Facebook and our website.

Kind regards Stuart and Lee @phoenixvapes.

@simong glad you are enjoying our butternips! but news gets better if you love it that much its going to be available after may as we passed the TPD!

Back
Top Bottom