What's new

Phileas Fogg aka PFVapes

Jon The Vape

Veteran
Time for another quick mini review.

Those good people at Phileas Fogg provide a tasty range of juices, particularly can recommend Baykwell, Etons Mess, and one of my ADV`s Lemon Grab.

Mr Fogg and the Foggmasters (that`s my terminology not a thrash metal band) provide a great service, their website is easy to navigate around, hassle free payments via the obligatory PayPal, and nice quick delivery.

Watch out for the POTV discount codes given out always a bargain :)

If you have not tried them before why not !!! Grab some Lemon Grab next time you fancy a bit of Lemon Cake goodness.

Cheers
Jon The Vape

Love it!!

Cheers for the props matey, I'm only just finding all these comments!

Love it!!

Cheers for the props matey, I'm only just finding all these comments!
Out of intrest stu. What did you use during testing gear wise.
Lemon grab and Eton are favourites of mine but lemon grab seems at its best balance (for me at or above 0.5ohms) seems about right for the Times you where creating the magic..
I putting in a little mech squonk set up at 0.2 and the balance was off for my taste.
Your thoughts maestro.

I like my lemon grab in a serpent mini with a 1.3 coil at 21 watts but I know I'm in the minority with that set-up [emoji51]

Out of intrest stu. What did you use during testing gear wise.
Lemon grab and Eton are favourites of mine but lemon grab seems at its best balance (for me at or above 0.5ohms) seems about right for the Times you where creating the magic..
I putting in a little mech squonk set up at 0.2 and the balance was off for my taste.
Your thoughts maestro.

Bang on, I developed them with cuckoo coils at between 0.8 and 0.5 ohms

The VG/of balance changes from a 70/30 at 3 mg to a 60/40 in the higher nic which does help wicking on more MTL setups

I'm currently vaping 12mg lemon grab in a kayfun 5 with an airflow reducer and a 0.8 ohm fused Clapton at 4v

Nice dense flavour

Bang on, I developed them with cuckoo coils at between 0.8 and 0.5 ohms

The VG/of balance changes from a 70/30 at 3 mg to a 60/40 in the higher nic which does help wicking on more MTL setups

I'm currently vaping 12mg lemon grab in a kayfun 5 with an airflow reducer and a 0.8 ohm fused Clapton at 4v

Nice dense flavour
Thanks mate. Makes perfect sense.

Back
Top Bottom