Vape Club
What's new

M-Vapes/ FYNEMODS after sale care

Grateful Ant

Postman
Last January I treated my self to one of M-Vapes mini mech squonker which was and is a beautiful little squonk mod. It did after some use started to leak but due to me getting back on the stinkys I lelft it until the other day I mailed Matt at M-Vapes asking what I need to fix it. He said send it to him to have a look. he received it and Gave the mod a full V2 upgrade by fitting a new ModMaker MM510 snd new ModMaker insulated switch. also fitted a new bottle and also fitted a new positive copper bar. And re waxed the box and posted it back out the same afternoon 1st class arriving Next day now that’s proper after care. If your after a wooden squonk you have to check out. FYNEMODS

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Last January I treated my self to one of M-Vapes mini mech squonker which was and is a beautiful little squonk mod. It did after some use started to leak but due to me getting back on the stinkys I lelft it until the other day I mailed Matt at M-Vapes asking what I need to fix it. He said send it to him to have a look. he received it and Gave the mod a full V2 upgrade by fitting a new ModMaker MM510 snd new ModMaker insulated switch. also fitted a new bottle and also fitted a new positive copper bar. And re waxed the box and posted it back out the same afternoon 1st class arriving Next day now that’s proper after care. If your after a wooden squonk you have to check out. FYNEMODS
He's a gentleman and an artist.

Wow what an endorsement there. Trying to talk the Mrs into letting me have one (Tulsa I think) for Xmas. Good to know his gear is so well supported.

AcmeFog
I saw that Matt posted the pictures of the upgrades/service he did on his Facebook page. Nice bit of kit and a great modder. A nice wooden squonker is on my list of wants so I might ask Santa

I've been looking at Fynemods website and your review has pretty much set my mind. Thank you.

Vape Club
Just received my V1 mini mech squonker back from @matt-lmr at fyne mods fully upgraded to a V2 .. cleaned, waxed, buffed and ready to go....If you can get one, after sales and customer service from Matt is first class.

Vape Green
What do the upgrades consist of, if you don't mind me asking?

If you have one of the very first Mini mech squonkers, they were fitted with the FatDaddyVapes 510 and also had a non removable button.
The free upgrade is for the 510 to be replaced with the awesome ModMaker MM510 and also fit the new insulated ModMaker fire buttons, also while i have it i check it over make any adjustments to contacts clean the contacts, re wax and polish and post back.

you can also pay to have the silver plated contacts fitted if you wish.

Peace Matt.

Forgot to add, all out walnut mods have life time warrenty and full after sales care package :-)

Premier Ecigs
If you have one of the very first Mini mech squonkers, they were fitted with the FatDaddyVapes 510 and also had a non removable button.
The free upgrade is for the 510 to be replaced with the awesome ModMaker MM510 and also fit the new insulated ModMaker fire buttons, also while i have it i check it over make any adjustments to contacts clean the contacts, re wax and polish and post back.

you can also pay to have the silver plated contacts fitted if you wish.

Peace Matt.
What do the upgrades consist of, if you don't mind me asking?

What he said....its well worth it, contact Matt and get it sent in....its basically a new device, only the shell remains and he cleans, waxes and buffs that up.

Back
Top Bottom