POTV - Your vaping community

Wanting to join the rest of our members? Why not sign up today!

Register

Review KiLeatherWorks @ Etsy

Discussion in 'Positive Vendor/Seller/Mod Maker Reviews' started by mustybadger, Jul 12, 2018.

1. mustybadger

mustybadger Postman

[​IMG]

Just wanted to leave a very quick review on KiLeatherWorks.

https://www.etsy.com/uk/shop/KiLeatherworks?ref=l2-shopheader-name

They predominantly create leather cases for mods. The majority of their work seems to be centered around the BilletBox, but they have just released a number of new cases for the DiCodes Dani Box Mini which I think all look bloody gorgeous.

I ordered this case for my SXK BB:

https://www.etsy.com/uk/listing/585...billet-box-rev-4-vape?ref=shop_home_active_13

The build quality is amazing. Everything is extremely well put together and fits perfectly. In the picture above, I was using aftermarket doors which had a slightly bigger bulge to them, which meant that the BB was an extremely tight fit and didn't align perfectly, but after putting the stock doors back on it fits perfectly.

The only one downer is that is changes your options for using the fire button on the BB. The case is relatively thick, so if you have chunky sausage fingers like me, you might need to adjust your firing position. That said, I can still use my thumb to fire, but it will rub up against the edges of my thumb.

The item took approximately 3 weeks to make and ship to my door.

Overall, I'm extremely happy with the purchase. Their options are reasonably priced (for a handmade product), add an extra layer of protection and look great. I'd definitely buy another one and would highly recommend them.

• Thank Thank x 1
  2. BULLDOG1964

BULLDOG1964 Veteran

great review mate........

• Like Like x 1
  3. bellyman

bellyman Moderator
    Staff Member

Some fine leatherwork there.

• Like Like x 1
  4. wally

wally Postman