What's new

iFancyOne.com - Tamworth, Staffordshire - Review

Anthony Black

Initiate
"This is a personal review of a product I bought. The opinions expressed here represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk"

Hi all,

As you may know from my introduction post, I only started Vaping this week with a Tornado-T.
But as soon as I did...I knew straight away that Vaping is for me and I have not touched an analogue since...and more importantly...I don't want to!

So I wanted something more durable with better options...

So I visited my local Vape Shop in Tamworth, Staffordshire... Ifancyone.com

Wow! Two of the nicest most helpful people you could ever hope to meet :D

They gave me an amazing special one off deal too!

I received:

1 X Vamo VV in Gunmetal (It's a beauty)

2 X 18650 Batteries

1 X Sysmax Nitecore i2 Intellicharger

1 X 510 King Kong Aluminium Drip Tip

1 X UDCT 3.5ml Chrome

1 X 10ml Banana Man Toot'in Juice (18mg)

3 X Smok UDCT 1.5ohm Cartomizer

Total: £71

Which I thought was a great bargain!

Plus, they took the time to show me how it all works, how to fill it up and I got to test one out too.
The level of customer service was amazing, really nice people and very happy to answer any questions I had as a noob.

They have my custom from this point onwards.

This is how it should be done :D

- Anthony

P.S.

The DO make all of their own juices too, I tried a few different ones as they had a 'juice bar' set up for samples.
They have a separate area out the back where they create the Magic!
My favorites were: Vanilla Custard, Banana Man, Rainbow Kick, Tactical Orange & Morning Coffee. I would have tried them all, but we had to get back for an appointment.

48092Bong 1.JPG

60117Bong 2.JPG

15511Bong 3.JPG

I meet them at vapefest out of all of the vendors there they were one of the nicest (loved tactical orange it was my flavour of the day). +1 from me

I meet them at vapefest out of all of the vendors there they were one of the nicest (loved tactical orange it was my flavour of the day). +1 from me

I didn't go to vapefest but I do have some Tactical Orange ...and it is lovely! :)

I called in yesterday and picked up a couple of bits. Very helpful and pleasant. Didn't know they done a vanilla custard..may have to pop in again next week ;-)

After reading these reviews it makes me think my order has been a one off I've been waiting for my order for 6 days now after paying for next day delivery and called up and couldn't get through been trying to get through for 4 days now any advice?

After reading these reviews it makes me think my order has been a one off I've been waiting for my order for 6 days now after paying for next day delivery and called up and couldn't get through been trying to get through for 4 days now any advice?
They do have a good rep mate so sorry to hear they have been slow. They are active on Facebook so if you have an account then post a message on there https://www.facebook.com/ifancyonedotcom

Different telephone number to the one on their site as well so give them a call on that one as well as the one on the site and fingers crossed you will get through OK. Let us know how you get on!

They do have a good rep mate so sorry to hear they have been slow. They are active on Facebook so if you have an account then post a message on there https://www.facebook.com/ifancyonedotcom

Different telephone number to the one on their site as well so give them a call on that one as well as the one on the site and fingers crossed you will get through OK. Let us know how you get on!
Thanks mate will definitely use them again as I know these things happen thanks for the link just had a look and it's a completely different number to the one off google that might be why?

Thanks mate

Back
Top Bottom