What's new

Review I Love Vapes Eastleigh

Sam Andrews

Achiever
Hello all,

Abit of a different one today as its more of a shop review/ shoutout.

I'm on holiday this week with the family and we went to find a supermarket in Eastleigh on the way back from a day out, upon walking through the town I stumbled across a vape shop obviously I sent the wife and kids down the road and popped in, the shop is called "I Love Vapes" and its in Eastleigh town centre.

A nice large vape shop with glass cabinets down either side with a variety of vapes, pods, tanks, mods, rtas and off course a variety of juices. It had a great amount of stuff that I haven't seen before in a vape shop and the main thing I liked was there wasn't a huge amount of advertising for disposables and huge signs about kits you never want or need to get you inside.

Walking in I was warmly greeted by a man called Duncan and a women who sadly I didn't get her name but both were welcoming and let me have a browse before asking me if I wanted anything particular. Unfortunately they didn't have the geekvape " A Series Coils" I was after but I soon changed my attention to the Freemax Maxpod kit which I've been wanting for many months but haven't found it on sale online for a while!

I got speaking to duncan and he took great interest in the Forum and POTV community which was great not only to be able to show what we do but also to promote it to a vape shop who hadn't heard of it before. I managed to get an email address for the shop and will forward this on and hopefully we may have a new member/ shop on here.

I would like to say a massive thank for making it a nice experience and reccomended anyone local to Southampton, Winchester, Eastleigh area to pay a visit or if you're passing through to pop in.

Unfortunately I haven't found a website which works for the site but they're on Facebook etc if anyone uses social media.

Thanks for taking time to read this and there's a couple vape device reviews coming soon
Sam

Hello all,

Abit of a different one today as its more of a shop review/ shoutout.

I'm on holiday this week with the family and we went to find a supermarket in Eastleigh on the way back from a day out, upon walking through the town I stumbled across a vape shop obviously I sent the wife and kids down the road and popped in, the shop is called "I Love Vapes" and its in Eastleigh town centre.

A nice large vape shop with glass cabinets down either side with a variety of vapes, pods, tanks, mods, rtas and off course a variety of juices. It had a great amount of stuff that I haven't seen before in a vape shop and the main thing I liked was there wasn't a huge amount of advertising for disposables and huge signs about kits you never want or need to get you inside.

Walking in I was warmly greeted by a man called Duncan and a women who sadly I didn't get her name but both were welcoming and let me have a browse before asking me if I wanted anything particular. Unfortunately they didn't have the geekvape " A Series Coils" I was after but I soon changed my attention to the Freemax Maxpod kit which I've been wanting for many months but haven't found it on sale online for a while!

I got speaking to duncan and he took great interest in the Forum and POTV community which was great not only to be able to show what we do but also to promote it to a vape shop who hadn't heard of it before. I managed to get an email address for the shop and will forward this on and hopefully we may have a new member/ shop on here.

I would like to say a massive thank for making it a nice experience and reccomended anyone local to Southampton, Winchester, Eastleigh area to pay a visit or if you're passing through to pop in.

Unfortunately I haven't found a website which works for the site but they're on Facebook etc if anyone uses social media.

Thanks for taking time to read this and there's a couple vape device reviews coming soon
Sam

Sounds like a little gem you have found there mate. Thanks for sharing.

Back
Top Bottom