What's new

Review Grey Haze UK

Simon G

Olympian
I've never done this before but I have to give a shout out to Grey Haze, I know many of you have used them before but I've just had my first experience using them and the whole experience was first class.

I made an order in the early hours of Tuesday morning before I went to bed.
Got an email confirming my order had been shipped at 11.33am that same Tuesday morning
Got an email at 3.44pm on Tuesday from 'Amazon Shipping' confirming the delivery date as Thursday (tomorrow)
Got another email from 'Amazon Shipping' at 8.39am Wed (today) saying my package was out for delivery
Package arrived around 11.30am today.

.. as some of you know I live in what could be considered a 'remote area' by some companies. So this was pretty exceptional.

... and the best part was I didn't even pay for shipping (free over £30) and I used a discount code on an already excellent (and discounted) price.

So, I just wanted to say thanks to Grey Haze, I don't buy a lot of vape gear these days, but I will be back sometime I'm sure and I would highly recommend this UK vendor.

https://greyhaze.co.uk/

I used GH to buy my shockingly shite Squid Industries overpriced pieces of crap. They were excellent at sorting through the clusterfuck situation caused by the second-rate sailor boy and his wank designs made real by a retarded Chinese teen on a lathe.

GH have been going for such a long time now, I remember them starting up, they’ve got the whole customer service thing nailed. Totally recommended.

Likewise used GH a few times and have always had great service..

Back
Top Bottom