What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Getting my two kits from Buybest

roxanadiana875

I don't know if you know them, but Buybest do great deals often and I was very satisfied with my orders from this website. Got a Vaporesso Switcher and Tarot Nano and I like them very much. I usually prefer small mods because I can fill them in my pocket(tarot, hear me?) and idk why I bought my Switcher :18: Guess I just wanted two huge different things from the same brand lol. yes im satisfied, no complaints.

I got them from Buybest because their website usually has good deals everytime and their packets came faster than expected, so I think I will continue to buy from these guys. What about you, guys?

Last edited by a moderator:
I got some great devices from buybest. I don’t know if you’ve heard of buybest but everything from buybest was fantastic. Buybest the best from buybest. :s

Back
Top Bottom