What's new

Fogstar

Car147

Achiever
I have used Fogster for all my battery needs in the past year making 3 purchases in that time. Every time the items have been dispatched quickly and arrived either the next day or day after ( which is no mean feat when delivering to the Highlands) The batteries have also always been spot on.

Yesterday mid afternoon I put in a order for 4x Samsung 25R's, received a shipped confirmation 30 mins later and they have just arrived this morning. The batteries and a freebie of a couple of battery wraps and insulators ( which is a nice touch)

So once again I cannot praise this Company high enough, excellent service once again, and I can happily recommend them to all for your genuine batteries.

I have only actually used Fogstar once myself, I have a lot of batteries but previously used batteries plus for all my batteries as I was used to buying from there.

I tried Fogstar after hearing good things on here, and bought some LG HE4's for use in a mech.

They arrived fast, and seemed to last much longer than I remember any other HE4's I have bought before when new. Not sure how much of this was just my memory, but I do know I was very surprised, as I kept thinking surely it is time to pull the battery now, even though it didn't feel weak, and finding it still at around 3.9V!

I would usually of had to pull the battery a lot quicker, and it would of been down to around 3.6V in that time.

Definitely a top notch supplier, who gets very good quality batteries.

I placed a order this morning with fogstar and i fucked it up, messaged Ben on here and he sorted it for me within 5 minutes it's the best service IV ever received, it would have taken a b&m longer to sort out if I was stud in the shop

I have to agree, I have made 4 or 5 orders from fogstar good service and wonderfull packaging.

Same here, placed a 3rd order yesterday.
Faultless service.
Loving the VTC5A's, have pretty much swapped out all my batteries for them.
I think I've bought 10 in the last month .....!:)

Yeah. Fogstar.
I wouldn't buy batteries from anyone else.
Top notch service.

If you don't buy your batteries from Fogstar then

giphy.gif

hes the only guy i buy batterys from to just got a pack of insulators and battery wraps allways a speedy delivery thats allways a big plus in my book :2thumbsup:

Made my first order today about ten minutes after the order I got a posted email. Stealthvape fast!...

Back
Top Bottom