What's new

Review Fogstar Review

Huggett

Legend
Today is Saturday, yesterday @Ben fogstar held a 30% off code for Sony produced cells.

First of all, I bought 8 VTC5As predominantly for mech usage.

I paid a total of:- £37.63 for 8. That's equivalent to £4.70 a cell delivered, that's damned tight margins.

Ontop of this, I had the cells in my hand the next day...

Aswell as a Facebook notification, to which I replied with a tad bit of my humour. Ben replied within the hour personally not automated robot.

Next up, safety information leaflet. Replacement wraps and insulators.

Branded outer sleeve boxes, and branded 18650 cases. 10/10 for battery safety education.

Next up, I hate vaping my usual builds but that's how I vape, not stupidly low but enough to warrant carrying extra cells throughout the day.

I wear combats day in day out for practicality and comfort, yet hate the 18650 cases for A. bulk and B. Discomfort as it hits me in the leg.

Ben yet again, solved this. I have Fogstar branded padded cases that will accommodate 4 cells in a tiny soft case.

So for £37.63 I got 8 cells. Absolutely excellent, ontop of which I got spare wraps, spare insulators, battery cases and battery soft cases that'll hold 4 cells.

That is possibly the deal of the century. I've around 60 cells to replace, or maybe a few mods to get rid of and scale back my collection of cells.

Either way absolutely marvellous. Well done that man. I buy wholesale usually, but for that service and the pricing... I'll just use Fogstar in future.

So thanks, you've actually made my life easier. If I'm going out, I dread carrying a device on me due to the weight / discomfort of the 18650 cases hitting my knee cap.

upload1495275396.738820.jpg

Ps without the discount it'd have been:- £49 for 8. Which is £6.12 per cell, which is slightly less than the market rate (for this cell in particular) BEFORE the extras and service being given.

On the other side of the coin, I am a total novice when it comes to external batteries. Always had mods with built in batteries, and the whole idea initially did seem slightly daunting. But the Fogstar website is so user friendly, so much information available and with the prices it was an enjoyable experience. The super speedy delivery and the custom battery wraps is a real nice touch also.

I would definitely recommend Fogstar for your battery needs

Back
Top Bottom