Innokin
What's new

Review Everything Liquid review

I'm sorry to say, the batch that I had i used about 20ml of, felt unwell, juice tasted funny so, I ditched it.
i won't be back im afraid.

mightve just been a bad batch tho but ..... I won't be back

Yeah, my nic from them was poor as well.

Vape Club
You should never judge the nicotine by the colour.. Have a read through this What Does The Color of My Nicotine Mean? ~ V-eCigs Blog

I've had 700ml of the stuff from them, the same batch as everyone above too presumably, and it's good stuff.

I didn't judge it be the colour, as I've had darkish ones before from another vendor and they were fine.

I judged it by the taste and the nausea which followed the next few days - which again, might've been totally unrelated !

Sadly tho, it may not.

Yeah, my nic from them was poor as well.

Did we not return your nicotine without any hassle? You also said you would be removing your posts in regards to our nicotine once the refund was received? Other than doing this i'm a little unsure as to what else would be expected from us?

ssssstevo, if you are dissatisfied with our products we always do whats possible to come to a fair resolution. Prehaps it would be worth your while to drop me an email and see if there is anything we can do?

AcmeFog
For anybody who is wondering all of our nicotine comes from a company called Alchem International. It is prepared in an EU GMP pharmaceutical facility before it arrives with us.

We store our nicotine in a cool dark place and will only unseal containers when preparing your order. I have had discussions with numerous vendors over the quality of our nicotine and have had no complaints. Occasionally we get a retail customer who is not happy with the colour, but this is variable and also depends on how it is stored once received by customers.

For anybody who is concerned or would like further information, I urge you to get into contact for an MSDS / CoA.

We are not cowboys in the game looking to make a quick buck from nicotine, in fact we were even voted for POTV's vendor of the month award and although we did not win, received an astounding response.
A large proportion of our business involves distributing up to 500KG of nicotine per month to UK based manufacturers. The thing that bugs me the most is that I see people knocking our product, and then giving positive juice reviews for vendors which are purchasing nicotine from us. There have been a couple of determined individuals who seem hell bent on ruining our companies reputation publicly, and often when replied to on certain Facebook groups "eg. Vapers Unite", will delete there post and create a new one so that our response cannot be seen.

All that we ask is if you are unhappy with our service, product or any other ways in which we conduct our business, you get into contact with us first before attempting to damage our reputation. If you feel that our response was not satisfactory then by all means take to the airwaves, but i think its fair to say we deserve a chance to put things right for you first.

Did we not return your nicotine without any hassle? You also said you would be removing your posts in regards to our nicotine once the refund was received? Other than doing this i'm a little unsure as to what else would be expected from us?

ssssstevo, if you are dissatisfied with our products we always do whats possible to come to a fair resolution. Prehaps it would be worth your while to drop me an email and see if there is anything we can do?
I said I would say you refunded it without a hassle, which to be honest I forgot. I am impressed with your service, and have heard good things about your PG and VG, just not the nic. I will update my original post however.

Edit: Just did a bit of Googling, it seems to be made in India then imported to somewhere else to be bottled.

Source: http://www.alcheminternational.com/about-us/

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. It could just be extracted in India or something, I'm kind of interested.

Last edited:
Premier Ecigs
I said I would say you refunded it without a hassle, which to be honest I forgot. I am impressed with your service, and have heard good things about your PG and VG, just not the nic. I will update my original post however.

Edit: Just did a bit of Googling, it seems to be made in India then imported to somewhere else to be bottled.

Source: About Us Manufacturer in India,USA,UK | Alchem International

Feel free to correct me if I'm wrong. It could just be extracted in India or something, I'm kind of interested.

Thank you for updating your original post / allowing us the opportunity to sort things out for you, it is much appreciated.

I have just enquired with our account manager to confirm for you, this is what i was told:

Alchems nicotine is extracted from tobacco plants in India in a GMP Pharmaceutical facility, it is then sent to another pharmaceutical facility in Italy where it is prepared and diluted. We chose them as a supplier due to the fact that they are a trusted global brand, and prepare the product within the EU.

Be aware that companies who claim to sell entirely UK produced nicotine, may not be revealing the whole truth. As an example Nicobrand (one of the UK's largest suppliers) actually import there nicotine from the "far east" and then distill / prepare in the UK. The reason why i say "far east" is because when I called them, they refused to specify which country it actually comes from. This post is in no way meant to discredit their products or anybody who re-sells them but more too make people aware that UK produced nicotine is not necessarily manufactured in the UK.

I've had 5 litres of Nic recently from Oliver and it's good shit, buy with confidence :)

Vape Green
I have purchased 2 x500 ml of 72 mg Nic base and it's been perfect each time.

Keep up the good work guys, il be back for more,,,

I have had both pg and vg based nic from Oliver-IBI and they have been spot on I now only use them for my mixing supplies outstanding customer service every time

E-liquids.com
Just bought from here, so thought I'd make a review..

Great service, come really quickly and packaging was superb, you could drop it off a cliff and the contents wouldn't of been damaged.

Back
Top Bottom