What's new

Review Everything Liquid review

RagingMammoth

Achiever
Well, I'm very impressed. I was suggested to use this company by a fellow ape and I am glad I did. Next day delivery and a very cheap price. Oliver was kind enough to throw in a few extra 100ml bottles as well. Big thanks to the company, I suggest using them as they are just starting up!

Well, I'm very impressed. I was suggested to use this company by a fellow ape and I am glad I did. Next day delivery and a very cheap price. Oliver was kind enough to throw in a few extra 100ml bottles as well. Big thanks to the company, I suggest using them as they are just starting up!

Thanks for the review Raging, great to see a happy customer!
poorestuk You can check our site at 301 Moved Permanently :-)

Yup. All good from me too.
Had a couple of general questions which Oliver replied to VERY quickly and at grreat length - impressed !

Shall return ;)

Bought 500ml of 72mg Nic base, arrived next day, and put to use immediatly lol

Excellent service, and fast delivery.

I'm sorry to say, the batch that I had i used about 20ml of, felt unwell, juice tasted funny so, I ditched it.
i won't be back im afraid.

mightve just been a bad batch tho but ..... I won't be back

I'm sorry to say, the batch that I had i used about 20ml of, felt unwell, juice tasted funny so, I ditched it.
i won't be back im afraid.

mightve just been a bad batch tho but ..... I won't be back

Did you bring up these concerns with Ollie? Strange as I have had 2 x 500ml bottles of 72mg/pg base and they have been as good as any.

That's great.
No, I didnt.
Just simply chose to jog on.

Was a very dark colour also. I know the colour can vary with nic a bit....but it was quite murky in colour to say the least.

I don't like dissing vendors so, I just chose to put it down to experience and go elsewhere.

That's great.
No, I didnt.
Just simply chose to jog on.

Was a very dark colour also. I know the colour can vary with nic a bit....but it was quite murky in colour to say the least.

I don't like dissing vendors so, I just chose to put it down to experience and go elsewhere.
You should never judge the nicotine by the colour.. Have a read through this http://blog.v-ecigs.com/2014/03/what-does-color-of-my-nicotine-mean.html?m=1

I've had 700ml of the stuff from them, the same batch as everyone above too presumably, and it's good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom