What's new

EcigOne

Car147

Achiever
Recieved a nice surprise from Ecigone today after a hiccup with a recent order i had made. For some reason the system allowed me to purchase a mod that actually was not in stock in the colour i wanted.
Ecigone contacted me quickly to advise me of the situation, and i was quiet happy to change the order to another colour.

Well today said mod arrives, along with 240 ml of various e liquids. wow... one happy camper. now that's customer service !

Always been great to order from. Had an email from them once when one flavour I ordered was out of stock and they asked if I'd rather have another or a refund. I asked then to put one of the others in but they gave me a few extra too.

they do tend to spam bomb you once they have an addy with daily weekly deals etc and they will ask and remind you to provide feedback, but deliver quick and have good comms (they should gave considering the email output..)

just be prepared to be kept upto date with all their offers,,

they do tend to spam bomb you once they have an addy with daily weekly deals etc and they will ask and remind you to provide feedback, but deliver quick and have good comms (they should gave considering the email output..)

just be prepared to be kept upto date with all their offers,,

Aye i do get them every now and again, but would'nt say they are annoying so far.

Back
Top Bottom