What's new

Review Ecig One - Excellent Service

walks

Achiever
OK, not a review as such, but just wanted to comment on the excellent service I have received from Ecig One.

Ordered a Uwell Crown tank yesterday about lunchtime, selected free shipping. An email was received about an hour later confirming it had been shipped.

The postie arrived this morning, but all he gave me was a birthday card and some junk mail and I was a little disappointed not to receive the tank.

However, I was just outside having a vape when a guy walked past my house vaping. He asked me my door number and then proceeded to introduce himself as Alex from Ecig One. He said as he lives local to me he would deliver my tank by hand as Royal Mail could have taken a few days to get it to me. Now that is what I call excellent service.

I will certainly be using Ecig One again in the future.

Have to agree. Made 3 purchases from them in the past month and received fast, efficient service every time.

Also hsd a good experience with them, ordered a Crown and received next day

On a separate subject I have been dealing with Shane and his communication is good and very customer satisfaction focussed

Will be buying ftom them again

I have used ecigone on several occasions, and have always received my orders the next day.
Today, I was an idiot and didn't peep the cut off time for saturday delivery. I emailed them telling them of my boo~boo, and they said they would refund me the delivery charge, even though it was my own stoopid, dumb~azz fault....now THAT is decent customer service..... :2thumbsup:

I have used them a number of times for the likes of mods, tanks and coils etc. Always had excellent service, and despite living in the Highlands the items have always arrived next day. They certainly don't mess about getting your orders out.

:2thumbsup:As above always had great service from them and the pricing is good

Back
Top Bottom