What's new

Review City Miles Reviews - 4-6 months into use

But where did you copy paste the battery details from?

The spec is different to the first one (25 Vs 30A) for a start.

Nobody makes a 25A 4200 18650...

An oversight maybe, but also quite a lack of attention to detail.

Perhaps a lack of attention to detail.
I will rectify that by continuing to read posts, soak up offers, use the juice recipe facility and generally never adding anything ever again.

this is like being at a CAMRA beer festival to get leathered and have a good time - and being surrounded by critical anoraks and squares that take all the fun out of drinking and being there when you miss-pronounce the brewery name of the beer your supping.

Great critique of my critique. You win... nothing.

Geezus!

If you're going to include details in a review, those details have to be accurate or they destroy the whole thing.

Also, if you're putting your opinions about anything into the public domain you need a thicker skin than it appears you have - there will always be someone ready to find inaccuracies or challenge your opinions with their own.

If you'd instead replied with something like "oh yeah, I fucked that up. I'll edit it / this is actually what I used" then I wouldn't have replied again - but you chose to get defensive and claim your mistake wasn't important. If that's the attitude then what's to say anything else in the write up was important enough to be accurate?

mistake has been pointed out to you yet you still have not corrected it :confused: some people eh

All my reviews in future I'm just gonna copy and paste this dudes review. Covers ever fine detail and 101% accurate.

All my reviews in future I'm just gonna copy and paste this dudes review. Covers ever fine detail and 101% accurate.

Just remember to change the title to whatever it is you're reviewing.

Even if it's a sofa - the original mod review is surely good enough.

I’ve updated / edited the reviews to as much detail as I think I can handle with my feeble brain.

I’m sure glad you guys are all here to help out and encourage new members.

Im sorry I took up so much of all your precious time by trying something. Won’t happen again.

Back
Top Bottom