What's new

Review City Miles Reviews - 4-6 months into use

John-P

Initiate
I Like to get a comprehensive review before buying but sometimes after taking all that in... I just want a seconder or brief confirmation on how it vapes. And importantly I want to know how they stand up after usage over some months because I rarely get something on release. So: here are some reviews after I've been hammering the Mods for a while - in case you were looking to swap / upgrade / add to your arsenal.

If you think of the detailed reviews as the 'Top Gear' style full opinions, these are the 'Honest John' second hand market write-ups. Brief and... well, honest.

No One gave me anything to test - I spent my hard earned on all the kit I post about.

I hope this thread is helpful.

JP

Last edited:
Asmodus Minikin 3 200W

Recommend? Yes. 9/10 - a very tough well made MOD

Last edited:
Smok Species V2 - Mod Only

Recommend? No. 4/10 - excellent Mod bar the most critical part being mis-engineered rendering it useless and not repairable. A real shame as the Alien was (the later models) a superb Mod. Electronics are great. 510 connection rubbish and breaks.

Last edited:
And again

Which batteries are these?

I can't believe fogstar would sell or label 18650s to those impossible specs.
That's because he's quoting specs for 26650 cells.
2019-09-16.png

At least get the facts right if you're doing reviews. That is missleading information that reflects badly on the vendor & confuses potential customers.

Those were the only cells I could find with that spec too.

But, both of the mods in question use 18650s.
Poor research? Made up review? Associated to City Miles?
Don't possess a tin foil hat ;)

The reviews are genuine.

I copies and pasted the battery / tank details because they are always the same... or so I thought. Oversite.

No reasearch needed for these bar using the Mods.

Tin Foil Hat? ? ?

Back
Top Bottom