What's new

Bitandpieces Vape

SirLugg

Legend
"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Purchased a mod from these guys after being recommended by one or two folk on here and seeing very positive Facebook reviews.

Was a bit unsure if I'm honest because I've tended to stick with hardware vendors who are widely used on here as using that mantra has never done me wrong, but they had what I wanted at a very reasonable price so I took a nervous punt and ordered.

Well the fellas there are excellent. Spoke with Miguel, the owner, and he was very helpful, polite and courteous and a pleasure to deal with. Delivery took one working day from the point of order, was sent well packaged and used Royal Mail first class signed for.

They've got some great prices and are well worth checking out. I did tell him he should consider joining, which he seemed keen on, but we'll see.

Highly recommended. I'd 100% use again.

http://www.bitandpiecesvape.co.uk

They've got some good stuff in the clearance section.

@misjah might be interested in the Epic Juice sample pack, 5 x 15ml for a tenner, usually over £5 each.

This shop is quite local to me and I have bought quite a lot from them, their prices are very good and the service is brilliant. I have been in there when complete newbies go in and they give good sound advice and are always prepared to give each person plenty of time to explain things properly there always seems to be plenty of people there so I think that speaks for itself. The web-site is good and postage is fast so all in all highly recommended!!

@misjah might be interested in the Epic Juice sample pack, 5 x 15ml for a tenner, usually over £5 each.
Hold your horses with epic.. gone right downhill recently..Especially Shorty.. used to love it , now i cant even vape it.. Got load here you can have free..

Hold your horses with epic.. gone right downhill recently..Especially Shorty.. used to love it , now i cant even vape it.. Got load here you can have free..

Thanks mate, but I was just recommending it to someone else, I'm drowning in juice at the moment.

Any chance of a link direct to the sample pack, I had a look and couldn't find it! :blondmoment:

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Purchased a mod from these guys after being recommended by one or two folk on here and seeing very positive Facebook reviews.

Was a bit unsure if I'm honest because I've tended to stick with hardware vendors who are widely used on here as using that mantra has never done me wrong, but they had what I wanted at a very reasonable price so I took a nervous punt and ordered.

Well the fellas there are excellent. Spoke with Miguel, the owner, and he was very helpful, polite and courteous and a pleasure to deal with. Delivery took one working day from the point of order, was sent well packaged and used Royal Mail first class signed for.

They've got some great prices and are well worth checking out. I did tell him he should consider joining, which he seemed keen on, but we'll see.

Highly recommended. I'd 100% use again.

http://www.bitandpiecesvape.co.uk
I'm another very happy, satisfied customer of bitandpiecesvape.co.uk.
Was recommended them by another member on this forum as I was looking for a Wismec Predator 228 Mod and bitandpiecesvape had it in stock and priced cheaper than any other online UK vape shop including ebay.
All the staff and the manager Jason have been super helpful and kind to me.
These guys have went the extra half mile with my enquiries and requests and for that I will remain a very satisfied, happy and loyal customer of their's.

Please put these guys at the top of the list of trusted vape shop hardware and eliquid suppliers.
Excellent vape shop, great diverse selection of stock and fantastic customer service.

Check out bitandpiecesvape.co.uk

Back
Top Bottom