Vape Club
What's new

Review Ben @ fogstar batteries

Oh right, ive never changed an insulator yet so not looked tbh.

Not sure if I should start a seperate thread or just ask here whilst were on the subject...but, how often should you change the insulator?. Also, considering wraps and insulators are so cheap is it worth re-wrapping a battery even if it doesn't need it, just to be sure?.

And yes, I agree Fogstar is a good vendor, quick with delivery and the website is really clear & easy to use so this will be my goto site for batteries.

the insulator (little disk thingy) only needs replacing if its damaged or comes loose, theres a battery wrapping vid in the how to section, any little damage to the wrap is worth a re wrap imo

Premier Ecigs
Oh right, ive never changed an insulator yet so not looked tbh.

Not sure if I should start a seperate thread or just ask here whilst were on the subject...but, how often should you change the insulator?. Also, considering wraps and insulators are so cheap is it worth re-wrapping a battery even if it doesn't need it, just to be sure?.

And yes, I agree Fogstar is a good vendor, quick with delivery and the website is really clear & easy to use so this will be my goto site for batteries.

You only need to rewrap once it becomes damaged and the metal becomes exposed as that can make them vent if two batteries touch. You can buy nice wraps like batman or minions for example and rewrap straight away so you know what batteries go with what mod

Back
Top Bottom