Innokin
What's new

Review Ben @ fogstar batteries

Vape Club
How's the hair doing duncan?
Shit. It's a bit messy at the moment. I don't know if you read the post I put on about me dying my hair before we went down to london to see @butlerd But I picked up the wifes blond hair dye the night before by mistake. I had blond hair for fuck sake. So I had to slap a black one one to compensate. Now it's like a shit reddish black with hints of caramac colour. And I've cut dead short.
Thank you for asking Shawn. :D

AcmeFog
@3dj think yourself as being extremely lucky, you could of ended up looking like a skunk.

Shit. It's a bit messy at the moment. I don't know if you read the post I put on about me dying my hair before we went down to london to see @butlerd But I picked up the wifes blond hair dye the night before by mistake. I had blond hair for fuck sake. So I had to slap a black one one to compensate. Now it's like a shit reddish black with hints of caramac colour. And I've cut dead short.
Thank you for asking Shawn. :D

You should be easy to spot at Vapefest :)
bad-hair_cypressandoak-blogspot-com_.jpg

Premier Ecigs
I need to buy some batteries and i really wanted to give my money to @fogstar but i've discovered that there's no shipping option outside uk.
but then i was browsing amazon for other stuff and i found out that i could buy fogstar 18650s through amazon. Good enough for me and tomorrow i will have my batteries :)

Vape Green
E-liquids.com
It’s the black strip in with the insulators
Oh right, ive never changed an insulator yet so not looked tbh.

Not sure if I should start a seperate thread or just ask here whilst were on the subject...but, how often should you change the insulator?. Also, considering wraps and insulators are so cheap is it worth re-wrapping a battery even if it doesn't need it, just to be sure?.

And yes, I agree Fogstar is a good vendor, quick with delivery and the website is really clear & easy to use so this will be my goto site for batteries.

Back
Top Bottom