What's new

Review Ben @ fogstar batteries

MrTeaTime

Legend
Now, we all have our favourite vendors, and I now have a new one....

Ben @fogstar batteries

Now for years I've used torchy, but recently I've read a few of the claims he put out about certain batteries that if not total bollocks then are wildly inaccurate.

Now I've seen Ben on here for a while, and I have to say that I'd heard nothing but good things from some of you guys that I've contacted via pm, so I took the plunge and ordered 4 sets of 25r's from him.

Now first things first, the website is a doodle to use, easy to navigate and easy to use.

Secondly the comms with Ben is nothing short of perfection. Ben gets how important batteries and battery safety is to us all, and that's why every batch of batteries is tested.....that's every batch, and he has proof of testing as well.

So, I was safe in the knowledge that not only were the batteries safe, they were genuine.

Also, and I know that this might not be important to everyone, but fogstar batteries are VAT registered, and are a completely legit company. Now to me, that matters when I'm buying batteries, and let's not forget we're talking about something we put near out faces, I for one will not compromise on buying from anybody if I don't know if there stock is legit, and there company as well.

So, batteries ordered 9.15am yesterday and guess when they arrived? Yep, a set is now sat in my rx300....

10/10 for fogstar....top top top vendor

Cheers Ben

Totally agree. I'm currently going through my older stock, with a view to clearing the decks for another order from Ben.

Totally agree. I'm currently going through my older stock, with a view to clearing the decks for another order from Ben.

Bring cash to Shrewsbury just in case he has a special on.....
(Mums the word though) [emoji2]

Ben is a top stand up guy. He was really the only stand I wanted to visit at Expo as I had ordered from him in the past (Batteries and a new charger) and wanted to put a face to the name. He did me a right good deal with POTV discount on 4 of his wrapped 3000mah on top of his show deal. One of the best vendors I have ever dealt with in vaping and beyond. Welcome to the Fogstar fan club @MrTeaTime!

Fogstar batteris are bag of shit and the service is shit. :D

Just messing. I wouldn't buy batteries batteries from anyone else.
@Ben fogstar Top service mate.

Back
Top Bottom