What's new

Review Atty stand showcase

Shetland Sam

Achiever
Apologies. I was meaning to have done this a while ago but as you will see in the pictures below I have been busy building a small photo studio. That's my excuse and I'm sticking with it.

This isn't a review as such. More of a showcase of a fellow mod maker/wood worker.

Now I messaged @Smoggy and said I was looking for an atty stand. Needed to hold around 15 atties (should of made it 20) and it had to be made with wood. That was the only criteria given and the world was his lobster or what ever it is. He did message me with some pictures of his wood. And what beautiful wood he had. So I selected which wood I wanted him to give me.

When I saw the pictures I was blown away. He didn't make an atty stand he had made an atty unit. So now I own a smoggy mod a smoggy atty unit so I would really need a 3rd smoggy item to complete the set. Well watch this space!!

20180902_210759.jpg
20180902_210850.jpg
20180902_210740.jpg

Guys if you want something made out of hardwood then drop this guy a message. If it's possible then I'm sure he will try his best to make what you want.

Back
Top Bottom