What's new

A1 Service from Sourcemore

Status
Not open for further replies.

MHL

Veteran
I would like to shout out to @Sourcemore.

My Ares 2 arrived with a broken spare smoked glass. I normally wouldn't have bothered, but I really liked the smoked glass and this was one of the reasons I bought the atty. So I emailed them.

I expected a load of hassle, a long wait, or a long winded return process. But within about 4 days I received a new smoked glass through the post, protected beautifully in about 12 layers of bubble wrap.

A small thing really, but i was very pleased and couldn't have asked for a better response.

:yahoo:

20200729_114908.jpg

So Sourcemore use Yodel, nice to know as i have something coming from them, @MHL Glad you got the glass sorted, getting the Ares 2, will be probably Monday, how do you find it ? to use i mean.

my first order a couple of weeks ago came in a yodel bag but delivered by royal mail.

@MrDJ That's strange RM delivering Yodel Items, never seen or heard anything like that happen before, my Sourcemore delivery will need a few more days to arrive as i only ordered on Wednesday. I have something coming from Fasttech and it hasn't even been shipped yet. The other item i have coming from China is my Steam Crave Advanced RDTA kit which was shipped on Monday from Vape Ciga who are supposed to be a good vendor but 1st time i have used them.

So Sourcemore use Yodel, nice to know as i have something coming from them, @MHL Glad you got the glass sorted, getting the Ares 2, will be probably Monday, how do you find it ? to use i mean.
Pretty good. Nice tight draw. Quiet. Plenty of space to build. It pretty much fixed all the problems I had with the first Ares and looks nice with the tinted glass imo. But it got eclipsed by the Berserker 2, because despite it's problems that is such an awesome vape.

@MHL I would of liked the 24 but got the 22 with buying it from the classifieds on here but still happy with it plus it was at a good price that i couldn't really refuse. I have the Berserker V2 coming and i know your a big fan of that, not to sure i am too keen on the way the airflow is done with them little pieces you slide into the deck, seem like it's a bit fiddley but on the whole looking forwards to it. I have a Kylin Mesh RTA that i bought on the 5th and just got an e-mail that it's just been shipped today. I think it maybe the last time i buy off Fasttech lol. I am quite happy with the 3 MTL RTA's i have bought so far, The Pandora is a lovely vape and i think i prefer it to the Ares 2 though it's early days and not used them for long.

@MHL I would of liked the 24 but got the 22 with buying it from the classifieds on here but still happy with it plus it was at a good price that i couldn't really refuse. I have the Berserker V2 coming and i know your a big fan of that, not to sure i am too keen on the way the airflow is done with them little pieces you slide into the deck, seem like it's a bit fiddley but on the whole looking forwards to it. I have a Kylin Mesh RTA that i bought on the 5th and just got an e-mail that it's just been shipped today. I think it maybe the last time i buy off Fasttech lol. I am quite happy with the 3 MTL RTA's i have bought so far, The Pandora is a lovely vape and i think i prefer it to the Ares 2 though it's early days and not used them for long.

IMO you can't go wrong with any of those @LordOdin, they'd all be in my top 10 except the Kylin Mesh which I've never tried (or even heard of tbh!). Is it an MTL?

The airflow thing on the B2... you're totally right it is pretty fiddly. But it's a good fit, and once set, it's staying there. It's not a big deal for me personally as I have just installed the one I like and don't imagine I'll change it much, if at all. But then I heard it could melt when pusling coils and that freaked me out a bit. To be fair mine has never shown any signs of doing so, and it's probably just with big badass coils, but I just don't fancy the idea of it. It seems like a dumb design decision. That and the top cap. But it looks really good, and as i've said before the vape for me is just perfect.

It's a mute point at the moment because I think I've lost it, along with my pegasus mod. I'm gripped. I was clearing out the garage the weekend before last and I haven't seen it since. :(

Speaking of SlowTech, I have just taken delivery of an rba for the zeta that I bought literally 3 months ago.

@MHL No the Vandy Vape Kylin M is a DTL Mate, i was just listing things i am waiting for and kind of saying how rubbish Fasttech are and me liking Sourcemore better, I don't think the Top Cap on the V2 is a bad thing just unusual. I worry about burning the little plastic things myself, i think i read somewhere it's best to use 2.5 mm coils instead of 3.0mm coils so i don't know if that's the way to go. I think if you use 3mm coils just raise them a bit higher above the airflow thingy and they should be ok. What size you been using ?

@MHL No the Vandy Vape Kylin M is a DTL Mate, i was just listing things i am waiting for and kind of saying how rubbish Fasttech are and me liking Sourcemore better, I don't think the Top Cap on the V2 is a bad thing just unusual. I worry about burning the little plastic things myself, i think i read somewhere it's best to use 2.5 mm coils instead of 3.0mm coils so i don't know if that's the way to go. I think if you use 3mm coils just raise them a bit higher above the airflow thingy and they should be ok. What size you been using ?
I'm can't make anything over 25 work for portholes that size.

The top cap wouldn't be so bad if it were just a little tighter. Maybe mine is too loose if you're not struggling with it. It's ok if you leave it alone. But as soon as I try to remove the tank or adjust the airflow the dang thing always comes off first.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom