What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Review Yodel

OH fuck i have a parcel coming from china and yes its being delivered by YODEL so i checked the tracking on the website and it says at depot ok cool i thought so i phoned the 08001577777 number to see if i could find out any more info and already according to the automated response that asked me for my tracking number there is a problem with my parcel :banghead:

I had a shit time with yodel parcel arrived at there depot about 20mins from my house due to be delivered the next day check tracking the next day and still in there depot so left it till the following Monday so contacted c.s when it still wasn't out for delivery and I got the it will be delivered soon so left it two days and nothing was happening so contacted c.s again who then said we've lost your parcel so left it for another day you find out they suddenly found out again and would be delivered soon and two weeks later I finally got it and the company I bought it from were just as bad as yodel with give it a few more days I paid extra for quicker delivery only good thing was paypal got my postage cost back

Back
Top Bottom