What's new

Warning regarding CBDmods.co.uk

I was calling these guys out on here recently, particularly a very new member spamming their products which I tried a couple of years ago now and having some knowledge was suspicious, then I started making my own CBD and the effect was far superior, the product looks nothing like it should, the strentst claims are laughable and any benefits you would get would be purely placebo.

It pisses me off as CBD can be a very beneficial product but so many blaggers are selling bunk shit which will put people off and it's not just these guys.
At best it's false advertising at worst....make your own mind up what it is.

10mls of CBD vape juice should have between 200-400mg of CBD less is weak, more than that is practically impossible to achieve..maybe 500 at a push but 2000mg or 6000mg as they claimed....not possible

Moved to negative reviews, please add the disclaimer to your post.

Should anyone be able to put up a negative review until they can give a full and complete story of the issue though? I could put up half a story about any vendor I fancied. It's enough to cast aspersions about the company without giving them the chance to be able to defend themselves because I'm not giving a complete picture of what the issue is.

This could be enough for a company to lose business without any facts being shared.

I was calling these guys out on here recently, particularly a very new member spamming their products which I tried a couple of years ago now and having some knowledge was suspicious, then I started making my own CBD and the effect was far superior, the product looks nothing like it should, the strentst claims are laughable and any benefits you would get would be purely placebo.

It pisses me off as CBD can be a very beneficial product but so many blaggers are selling bunk shit which will put people off and it's not just these guys.
At best it's false advertising at worst....make your own mind up what it is.

10mls of CBD vape juice should have between 200-400mg of CBD less is weak, more than that is practically impossible to achieve..maybe 500 at a push but 2000mg or 6000mg as they claimed....not possible

This.....200mg in 10 ml =2% CBD strength
500mg in 10 ml =5% CBD strength
to claim 2000mg in 10ml which would be 20% CBD or 6000mg which would be 60% CBD strength.....well I would need to see the data on that.

Updated original post.

More to come.

In line with forum rules I will not be able to post a screenshot of any response via email but given that the Twitter conversation is public forum and not a confidential message I believe this is in line with the rules.
I doubt any response will be received via email but that's another story.

Can a staff member confirm that although posting of actual email and private messages are not permitted that I am still able to describe such communication?

I have since contacted the gentleman/vendor/manufacturer from the United States I mentioned in the original post for permission to use our conversation and this has been granted.

Standby.

Last edited:
Updated original post.

More to come.

In line with forum rules I will not be able to post a screenshot of any response via email but given that the Twitter conversation is public forum and not a confidential message I believe this is in line with the rules.
I doubt any response will be received via email but that's another story.

Can a staff member confirm that although posting of actual email and private messages are not permitted that I am still able to describe such communication?

I have since contacted the gentleman/vendor/manufacturer from the United States I mentioned in the original post for permission to use our conversation and this has been granted.

Standby.
To answer your question:

No personal correspondence or details are allowed but you can summerise the content (as long as it isn't likely to be slanderous or legally dodgy)

Back
Top Bottom