What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

warning! ecigwarehouseUK

Old threads may never die but the bad business practises from the likes of this place continue unhindered.

I recently had a long running PP dispute with these asshats go in their favour for products they claimed were in stock in the UK but after a month had still not arrived. They supplied a tracking number that didn't show delivery details other than claimed to be delivered.

I wanted to item for testing so needed it in a hurry only to not receive it and pay for the privilege. If you file a PP claim they never bother responding until the very last day then give some bullshit tracking number.

Beware indeed!

Worth keeping thread alive then! If only we still used COD (whatever happened to that? - showing my age now).

Worth keeping thread alive then! If only we still used COD (whatever happened to that? - showing my age now).
Totally worth keeping it up if it saves people being suckered. The thing is that when they eventually supplied tracking info (the fifth time of asking and ONLY as a part of the PP claim) it was obviously Gearbest or similarly dropshipped.

It's dishonest at the very start but also makes it look as though they are a UK business with stock in hand but much cheaper than the rest of us can offer.

Oh Crap, only just seen this and ive pre-ordered the Crown 3 and a couple of sets of coils from them grrrrrrr

Oh Crap, only just seen this and ive pre-ordered the Crown 3 and a couple of sets of coils from them grrrrrrr
dont panic as that is a 4 year old post. things might have got better by now (or worse).

Hahaha yeah just noticed that, spose I will be the Guinea Pig for this one. I did notice their site has a UK London address and number for contact so lets see

Hi Guys, just to let you know that Alex from ecigwarehouse contacted me first thing this morning after just a few days of me sending an "update please" email. Alex said the Uwell Crown 3 was now in stock and could send a Stainless one out straight away, however I had ordered a blue one but Uwell had only sent him Stainless ones, the other colours are due this week. I am not one to disparage any company unless called for so I wanted to update you that I have had good customer service from Alex, so cudos for that. He even sent me a picture of the Stainless ones in stock right now !!

So if you haven't ordered one, get one while they last !!!

Capture_zpsdfzzthdv.jpg

Back
Top Bottom