Vape Club
What's new

WARNING - Black Label Vaping Society

WaRdVaPeR

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Do not buy from this site.
Spent £85 on juice and accessories. First of all, only accepts Bank Transfer. Second, sent parcel to wrong address. Third, retrieved the parcel to find order only half filled.
No contact phone number. Messaging only. Asked them to refund me for the missing items and they stopped responding to messages.

I know what you're thinking - how can someone be so stupid to buy from this kind of site? In my defence, enthusiasm as a new vaper got the better of me (I know, unless I was also born yesterday, still pretty stupid :)). At the very least, I can try to warn others.

Anyone any advice on making them "pay"?
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Elux
Afraid if it's done via bank transfer, there isn't alot that can be done. Think you may need to chalk it up to experience.

Should also be avoided as they have clearly ripped the name off a great band! Zak Wylde would be livid!

Oh, just so you know, you will need to add a disclaimer to your message to comply with name and shame rules.

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

Edit to add.

Just taken a quick look on the website. It's as dodgy as a dodgy thing on a very dodgy day! It gave me a PayPal option at first which was very quickly taken away so I had only choice to make a bank transfer. Half their stock is straight from FastTech with about 200% added to the price.

Last edited:
You could try contacting your bank but I’m not sure they’ll be able to do much.

Vape Green
They seem to be English, so you could try trading standards? I don't know how much joy you will have but it may be worth a shot. Might be worth keeping any communications / receipts / emails you have. As a business, surely they are still subject to contract law, regardless of the payment method used.

Also they're on trustpilot. You could contact them or leave a review there, for what it's worth.

I'm not an expert, just my 2 cents.

As Chris K says, because you paid by bank transfer, your options are limited.

Sorry you had such a bad experience. There's a directory of trusted vendors on here.

Thanks for the warning. I tend to only pay by paypal these days

Vape Superstore
Hi @WaRdVaPeR and welcome to the planet.

sorry to hear this especially as your a new vapor.

as mentioned by ChrisK you will need to edit your post with the disclaimer otherwise it may be removed.

personally never heard of them but just a quick google i checked their contact page and this is in breach of the distance selling act or whatever its called now
"
Contact Us
Phone: BEING UPDATAED (9.00am - 5.00pm)

Address: Black Label Vaping Society, , United Kingdom.

luckily google helps in this as i found this info below.

to put your faith back in vaping and buying on the net this is the only link you will ever need as they have all been tried and tested by members POTV Vendors & Recommended E Liquid Suppliers a.JPG

I use this company for about a year now and always paid the PayPal never had an issue. so as a lot of my friends in the vaping community. thumbs up in my book

AcmeFog
The site is illegal and breaches online selling regulations.

If you are bothered, report it to Trading Standards for failing to provide a business address.

...but seriously, nobody should ever buy anything by F&F on Paypal or by bank transfer.

Ever.

Like, fucking ever.

The Electronic Cigarette Company
Back
Top Bottom