What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapuzz.com (online uk vendor)

nikki from mars

Achiever
This review is based on my own personal experience of dealing with this company and in no way reflects the view of or is endorsed by the forum in any way. This review reflects a truthful and honest account of my experience with this company.

I purchased a kamry 100w variable wattage mod from this company on the 29th of May and when I purchased I paid via paypal and also took the option of garuanteed expedited shipping.

My purchase was garuanteed to be recieved within 2-3 working days. As of the 8th of June my item had still not been recieved and I had contacted the company to which I recieved no response. I therefore took the measure of trying to contact them via paypal but still recoeved no response so today escalated this to a claim which paypal awarded in my favour. Still no contact whatsoever from this company. On their website they only give the option of an email contact form. Paypal do have a phone number to contact them which I attempted to do before escalating to a claim, however this goes to an automated answer machine only.

I had chosen to trade with this company because they are the only UK vendor I could find with the item I wanted currently in stock. However due to their total lack of communications and customer services and as I suspect they had no intention of ever providing the goods then I would reccomend not trading with them.

The main postage option on the site is for unrecorded (and uninsured) 2nd class royal mail I believe. I would reccomend that anyone purchasing especially higher priced/value items does not purchase from anywhere without taking an option for recorded delivery, as a buyer if you do not have this protection you are not necessarily covered by Paypal should a transaction go tits up.

No contact details would be enough to put me off = breach of distance selling regulations.

No contact details would be enough to put me off = breach of distance selling regulations.
Absolutely, however tried a punt on them as this item is literally unavailable elsewhere. To be fair it may be there somewhere but I certainly couldnt find it via a search feature or the main menu...am going to have to source via China at this rate via another unknown vendor.. this worries me... think will have to pay the extra postage for DHL and probably tax too... arse

Absolutely, however tried a punt on them as this item is literally unavailable elsewhere. To be fair it may be there somewhere but I certainly couldnt find it via a search feature or the main menu...am going to have to source via China at this rate via another unknown vendor.. this worries me... think will have to pay the extra postage for DHL and probably tax too... arse

Cigabuy has it for under $50 in case you missed that one. While they're not exactly FT they're not unknown, quite a few of us have used them with no problems.

Back
Top Bottom