What's new

Vaping Station Bad Service

micra_man

Initiate
"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

I want to mention about some Bad service I got from a Vendor

The name of this Vendor is "Vaping Station UK!!!!

I ordered some Geekvape Ni80 Clapton wire which was showing as IN STOCK.
So I placed an order and waited for it to arrive. It didn't turn up so I phoned them up.

I was told that it is not in stock and they are waiting for it to come in.

I kept waiting and still no wire. After a weekly phone call and being told the same thing. I obliviously complained about this and was told they would include some Freebies as a goodwill gesture.

I asked why they still show this item as "In Stock" and was told that it is easier for them to leave it like that than having to change it!!

The only correspondence I got was an email confirmation of my order.

Nothing about it being out of stock and only by my constant phone calls did I get any information.

Well over 3 weeks went by and my wire did eventually turn up.

Oh the "Freebies" that came, Well they put in 2 Poxy Vape Bands

So I was back on the blower complaining. Again an apology but was told "We don't really want to be paying postage to send some wire as a Freebie now that you got your wire"

Maybe you could make another order????

Yeah RIGHT!!!! as if that's going to happen

Last edited:
That's the nature of the market at the moment. Too many vendors selling the same products and they can't let a minor technicality like having no stock lose them a sale.

I waited nearly 4 weeks for a newly released mod that was "in stock" and even received notice of shipping, which was blamed on an auto-computer system.

But I'm not going to name them - I'm prepared to put up with the occasional glitch because the circumstances that create such situations also keep prices down - we can't have it both ways.

That's cool and fair enough.
But when you Phone the vendor and ask why it still shows as "IN Stock" and get the reply "It's easier for us to leave it like that so we don't have to keep changing things" I don't consider that as what you refer to as a minor technicality
So when a potential customer looking for something. They see this vendor showing "In Stock" they pay the money and get Nothing!! for whatever time it takes for the item to be back in stock.

I said in my post that the vendor did not correspond with me in any way whatsoever and it was ME who had to do the Phoning up to ask.

I've never used that vendor but I will say I would be pissed off with any vendor that it says in stock and it's not
@Ment you say they do it rather than lose a sale , well for the sake of some wire I suspect they have lost any future business from the op.
It is not acceptable in this day and age to run a business like that , even if it was a oversight on the site as soon as the order came in they should get in touch with the customer and let him know it's not actually in stock.
One bad experience will out a customer off for life and there is plenty of other reliable and very helpful vendors out there

I agree But a Vendor is only as good as the service provided. Buying from one for the first time you only then find out if the Customer Service is any good.

In the case of this particular Vendor the Customer Don't Care Service applies

@Ment you say they do it rather than lose a sale , well for the sake of some wire I suspect they have lost any future business from the op.
It is not acceptable in this day and age to run a business like that , even if it was a oversight on the site as soon as the order came in they should get in touch with the customer and let him know it's not actually in stock.
One bad experience will out a customer off for life and there is plenty of other reliable and very helpful vendors out there

This happens a LOT on Chinese sites. It's actually the ethos of not just business, but Chinese life. Supporting the business and through that, supporting the family.
If something is on its way to them, sometime in the next 6 months, 'In stock' is perfectly acceptable, it will be in stock, sometime. Available next month, doesn't get sales, in stock gets sales. When you ask where it is, 'it'll be here soon' keeps you on the hook, and waiting on it eventually arriving is easier than all the faff involved to get a store credit. The Chinese accept this, because 'that's how business is done' while we in the UK see it as takin the piss ! It IS, but it's how it works. If you know the 'rules' and what 'buttons' to press, if something goes tits up, you can get EXACTLY what you want. :D

Yes you sort of expect these things on Chinese websites , but I think the ops purchase was through a UK website , that's why I'm glad I found this place , you get to know which vendors get recommended over and over again ,( I don't need to name them ) and tbh they are very rarely beaten on price so there is no need to go looking for other UK suppliers

Back
Top Bottom