What's new

Vapesourcing useless dont use

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've little time for vs tbh but I do know by conversations with vendor contacts that there's more going on over there than we'll ever know.
3f and sourcemore all ready had an excellent distribution set up. They can get things out to third country warehouses easily. Ft chose to be more centralised as did a few other's they are the one's currently struggling the most with delivery issues.
I almost got kicked into a vapourflask from vs but common sense got the better of me, lol.

I thought about getting a flask from another company think it was under 20 quid but have enough mods for now so left it

Tbe thing is things from other china places are getting here within two weeks. ive ordered from 2fdeal and 3fvape and ten to 14 days its in my hands
You're right. I haven't ordered anything from the vaping sites for ages but plenty of other item's from china through Ebay. They all seem to be coming through ok. Varying from 2 weeks to a month so it's not China's customs or airports that are delaying.

If only we could come up with some sort of system, where we could build large buildings near us and put stuff in them, so when we need something we could just drive there and buy it...

Wish l read this before l ordered from them, mines been sat in RM princess hub since 8th June according to RM tracking, they are now saying they’ve lost it and the seller should claim. l’ve emailed and messaged these people for about 2 weeks, not heard a sausage from them. l’ve just sent them this message
您好,我于 25/6 订购了一个 vape 套件,订单号为 30008651,但该商品尚未收到,尽管自 08/07 以来在 Princess Royal 中心显示的追踪显示皇家邮政表示该商品已丢失,您可以更换或退款吗
Customer service is woeful hopefully they’ll understand this but looks like l’ll be writing 33quid off, sad thing is though if l’d waited about 3 weeks l’ve got a better deal here.

Last edited:
Wish l read this before l ordered from them, mines been sat in RM princess hub since 8th June according to RM tracking, they are now saying they’ve lost it and the seller should claim. l’ve emailed and messaged these people for about 2 weeks, not heard a sausage from them. l’ve just sent them this message
您好,我于 25/6 订购了一个 vape 套件,订单号为 30008651,但该商品尚未收到,尽管自 08/07 以来在 Princess Royal 中心显示的追踪显示皇家邮政表示该商品已丢失,您可以更换或退款吗
Customer service is woeful hopefully they’ll understand this but looks like l’ll be writing 33quid off, sad thing is though if l’d waited about 3 weeks l’ve got a better deal here.
I wouldn't stress about it. Just do a charge back with your card provider.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom