What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

Vapesourcing useless dont use

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartd

Veteran
Bought a mod on the 9th of may 2020 checked the tracking a few days after getting the no and saw the usual going from the warehouse to the shipper which said on the 14th may 2020 my item was leaving china so now move forward a couple of weeks check the tracking again and still says the same but this time date was the 18th may leaving china so contacted vapesourcing to see if they could check the tracking a few days later got a email saying the item is still in china and that the airline was holding the item and only sending so many parcels a day and to wait so fast forward another two weeks email sent no reply a few days later same thing no reply again and then fast forward to the 30th of June same email was sent asking what was going on and same reply back they are blaming the airline again the dtrange bit is ive seen people on here order after me and getting there item within two weeks and all i gwt is some excuse so wont be using this company again

China should stop all sales at the moment til this fucker is sorted out.
They wont though cos............ MONEY MONEY MONEY

To be fair you can't blame China for a pandemic that may or may not have started in a wet meat market/deadly virus lab in Wuhan province Chi,oh wait you can.

Man I'm dealing with the same crap. I waiting for my Ragnar rdta 2 months after ordering it along with the mech mod I'm that I ordered from Fasttech on the same day.

Luck of the draw on orders currently. I've a review parcel from dovpo with odins in it and it's been crawling it's way here for month's.
seems some parcels just end up waiting for flights. I'd guess some regions are being locked down sporadically but obviously we don't get to know where and many of these packages actually fly from regional airports despite being labelled Beijing.
I've a few ft parcels sitting in an airport warehouse too.
I will have forgotten what they are by time they arrive.

Luck of the draw on orders currently. I've a review parcel from dovpo with odins in it and it's been crawling it's way here for month's.
seems some parcels just end up waiting for flights. I'd guess some regions are being locked down sporadically but obviously we don't get to know where and many of these packages actually fly from regional airports despite being labelled Beijing.
I've a few ft parcels sitting in an airport warehouse too.
I will have forgotten what they are by time they arrive.

Tbe thing is things from other china places are getting here within two weeks. ive ordered from 2fdeal and 3fvape and ten to 14 days its in my hands

Tbe thing is things from other china places are getting here within two weeks. ive ordered from 2fdeal and 3fvape and ten to 14 days its in my hands
I've little time for vs tbh but I do know by conversations with vendor contacts that there's more going on over there than we'll ever know.
3f and sourcemore all ready had an excellent distribution set up. They can get things out to third country warehouses easily. Ft chose to be more centralised as did a few other's they are the one's currently struggling the most with delivery issues.
I almost got kicked into a vapourflask from vs but common sense got the better of me, lol.

China should stop all sales at the moment til this fucker is sorted out.
They wont though cos............ MONEY MONEY MONEY
Same here fella, same everywhere. As I said at the start of the pandemic when people where more empathetic, United nations should have held countries theoretical wealth at pre January levels (it's all digital credits now anyway). Dealt with the issue for eighteen month's and restarted where it was left.
Not at all a pie in the sky option. But every country believes they can deal with it better than others and come out on top.
Sad state of affairs for humanity and proof we will all finish ourselves off eventually.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom