What's new

VapeSourcing selling fake SMOK items

silentg

Postman
Ok, so I ordered some of these for me and my mates
Opera Snapshot_2018-01-23_124850_vapesourcing.com.png

upon arrival they turned out NOT to be authentic SMOK branded glass tubes
WP_20180123_12_32_41_Pro.jpg

I contacted them and they said I should return them at my cost, like F*&K I am paying to return a shit load of glass tubes to China so I opened a PayPal case.
Anyway, it later transpired that VapeSourcing are denying the claim that the items they are selling as Authentic SMOK branded glass tubes are really cheap assed CLRANE glass.

Now they have changed their website to show "STYLE" glass tubes
2018-02-06_18-36-47.jpg

Makes you wonder what other stuff they are selling as Authentic BRANDED SMOK and pass of fakes crap.

@vapesourcing1 you are named and shamed

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

thats a bit shit if you ask me. at least youve got a screenshot of what was being sold so have a right to make a claim through paypal and fek that sending back at your own expence.

That CLrane company sell a lot of stuff on FT (clearly labelled as what they are).
The few bits I've bought have been pretty decent, although I realise that's not the point, and agree that is shoddy, at least if you are stuck with them they should hopefully at least do the the job for what they were intended.
Sorry to hear that @silentg and thank you for the warning.

Yeh, I suppose all.the glass is made at the same factory but selling as SMOK branded and sending other than what I order is wrong.

I wouldn't mind if they were just for me but friends expect authentic, not clrane you know

Was there shipping on top?

FT are selling packs of 3 for $5.41, so if VS are charging for shipping FT would work out cheaper.

I always check FT before buying anything.

Back
Top Bottom