What's new

Vaperchaseruk.co.uk. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY

Nutmeg

Postman
Hi all

Just a warning do not use this company to buy anything.

I ordered a DOVPO TOPSIDE dual Carbon for over £100 about 3 weeks ago. They claimed it was sent but no proof was given. I have been chasing them every day and now they are not responding to my emails or even Instagram DMs.

As they are having issues with PayPal (as most in the industry are) i stupidly did a bank transfer so now have no cover.

They have extremely poor customer service and I'm seriously narked.

I'm still going to keep harrassing them.. but NOT happy!!!

1. They are trading illegally as the website fails to set out their physical address on the website.

2. For payment they say F&F PayPal only - this is the point any sane person would close the browser

3. If they have taken money from you and not delivered anything then you can open a claim in small claims court. It’s a simple process and they have to provide evidence of delivery. I doubt they’ve used tracking, they will lose.

4. Report their illegal website to trading standards.

Hi all

Just a warning do not use this company to buy anything.

I ordered a DOVPO TOPSIDE dual Carbon for over £100 about 3 weeks ago. They claimed it was sent but no proof was given. I have been chasing them every day and now they are not responding to my emails or even Instagram DMs.

As they are having issues with PayPal (as most in the industry are) i stupidly did a bank transfer so now have no cover.

They have extremely poor customer service and I'm seriously narked.

I'm still going to keep harrassing them.. but NOT happy!!!

Just had a look at the site. It concerns me they offer bank transfer at checkout with a free gift for using the option. I know it doesn't help you but I'd never choose that option. Hope you get it sorted.

This contains a strong message to every buyer - do your due diligence. If it seems suss then go use one of the thousand alternatives. Don’t give fly by night fuckwits your money.

Every decent vendor now offers safe methods to pay.Do not F&F or bank transfer.

Every decent vendor now offers safe methods to pay.Do not F&F or bank transfer.
Yeah... I stupidly got excited they had a topside dual Carbon in stock.

They are still posting stuff on Instagram all the time and they do respond to me on there but now they've gone quiet.

Yeah... I stupidly got excited they had a topside dual Carbon in stock.

They are still posting stuff on Instagram all the time and they do respond to me on there but now they've gone quiet.
To me it looks like they drop shipping products as mawsley says no physical address. If that is the case expect 3 to 4 weeks.

To me it looks like they drop shipping products as mawsley says no physical address. If that is the case expect 3 to 4 weeks.
Shall wait and see... The fact they said it was dispatched and offered no tracking concerned me

People should be aware of this. They are not hsv
Shall wait and see... The fact they said it was dispatched and offered no tracking concerned me

Yes definitely. I hope I'm right for your sake if it drop shipping they don't usually offer tracking because they would be using free airmail service. It's just they don't have a legit address yet have taken some time in advertising on Instagram. Usually these companies want to stay under the radar. They are not allowed to use PayPal anymore iv just read in the menu under PayPal on the site. Iv never heard of them but you would expect a reputable company to put a legit payment in place very quickly.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2021-03-17-10-45-57-674_com.android.chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_2021-03-17-10-45-57-674_com.android.chrome.jpg
    436 KB · Views: 93
Back
Top Bottom