What's new

Vapemate are utter crap

i find their liquid a bit harsh on my throat. and they smell a lot better than they taste, even with the extra flavour shot imo

I do think that instead of having such a vast range of less than mediocre flavours you should perhaps focus on a much smaller range and perfect the tastes and flavours. Quality over quantity because I searched everywhere for positive feedback on what looked like a fantastic range from vapemate but only found negative feedback.

I purchased 7 bottles from vapemate! All were way beyond expectation, so I complained!

They have offered to send me all new juices of different flavours free of charge.

These will be hid away to steep for a week at least but don't hold much hope

I Ordered a coolfire battery off them Tuesday it's now Friday and the order has not been dispatched.ive emailed twice to ask when it will be dispatched and phoned countless times.Ive had no response from my emails and the phone always goes to voicemail!

I've tried many coffee flavours over the years and their Branilla Coffee is up there with the best, very similar to the alchemists cupboard coffee with cream and sugar, delicious!

I just have to add. I have just bought 2 samples packs and whilst the flavours are ok there is a strange taste with it and the aftertaste is awful. I actually took back one of my mods thinking it was broken before realising it was the base taste of the vapemate. Compared with vampire vapes (which has no taste apart from the flavour). I am really disappointed and have wasted £30, plus 2 coils.

Back
Top Bottom