What's new

Vapemate are utter crap

I did a big order with them, and there are some really nice ones that taste spot on - peanut butter is close to becoming my favourite! Can also recommend the butterscotch, the hazelnut, the popcorn, and the chocolate coconut and almond.

There were a few that didn't taste of anything at all (hoping some more steeping time may help, meringue, bavarian cream and marshmallow), and a few that just simply aren't my taste (key lime pie, bleurgh!)

They all needed a few days steeping though.

in my experience im yet to get a good juice from a seller with loads of flavours ....jack of all trades master of none springs to mind

Vapemate?

Stay away from them... Tried different flavours and they all were either too sweet or didn't taste like anything.

I did a big order with them, and there are some really nice ones that taste spot on - peanut butter is close to becoming my favourite! Can also recommend the butterscotch, the hazelnut, the popcorn, and the chocolate coconut and almond.

There were a few that didn't taste of anything at all (hoping some more steeping time may help, meringue, bavarian cream and marshmallow), and a few that just simply aren't my taste (key lime pie, bleurgh!)

They all needed a few days steeping though.

You'd hate me then as I binned three bottles of peanut butter last night!

in my experience im yet to get a good juice from a seller with loads of flavours ....jack of all trades master of none springs to mind

Have you been on Chefsvapours. They have a huge selection and some good reputable manufacturers such as T juice, Vampire Vape. The other lesser known companies have a lot of good concentrates too. 10ml bottles for as little as £1.

Hello Simon,

The only message I have received from you was on Tuesday, see photo below. I appreciate these things happen, but as a consumer it is highly frustrating when you are sending emails and hearing nothing back for days and the first email I sent was on Saturday! All forgotten I guess now and thanks for the replacement juices. I won't be using Vapemate again as after trying 4 or five flavours i have been less than impressed. I think rather than developing over 200 flavours you should nail them first! All of the flavours tasted chemically and not true to flavour to me.

Thanks

I understand and wish you well and hope you don't see us in such a negative light.

I just wanted to add a little comment about our juice...

We offer more than 60,000 combinations of eliquid on our site. Admittedly this is a stretch as we include the 5ml bottles we use for sample packs in that, but 240 flavours x 5 PG/VG options x 9 nic strengths x 3 bottle sizes + extra flavour shop option, it's a lot of options. We did this deliberately. People want different things from their juice and because we could do it technologically we wanted to cater to all. We developed our own technology (machines and software), that allows us to machine dispense everything to order. The downside of this is that everything we ship is less than 24 hours old. We here all know what that means in terms of flavour, colour etc - this is why we send a little card with every order explaining that our juice needs to be steeped. It also means that of course, with so many flavours, not everything will be to everyones taste. This doesnt mean that everything was ok with the order(s) mentioned above. But I hope it goes some way to explain why if you buy our juice and expect it to be at it's best on day one - it possibly wont (although most flavours are perfectly fine to vape from day one) but it will be amazing if you give it a while to steep. And if it isn't - we'll sort it out for you :-)

Thanks for your post Vapemate, but I had big hopes for your tobacco range that sounded amazing, but 7 weeks later still are not amazing.
I've vaped literally 50+ tobacco juices and yours are near the bottom of the pile.
I desperately wanted to like your stuff, I really did, but I had to bin nearly everything.

Back
Top Bottom