What's new

vapeinc.com bad service

VAP78

Hi, being lurking for a while and never really got around to register, until now, wanted to vent some dissapointment about vapeinc.com , maybe it will help others in the same situation.
I ordered two mods from them last month, they were both dead on arrival, contacted vapeinc.com,it took many attempts and ages to get the phone answered, I was advised to send the mods back for a refund and was told that postal charges would be refunded as well.
The mod got refunded but no f**ing way they refund the postal charges *( £4.20).
Call them four times over two weeks ( ages to get through as they hardly answer) and the guy always promised that the refund will be coming soon. Well nothing ever came through, I don't want to waste any more time with these outfit.
So I wasted my time to go to the post office packed the mods, paid to park + find a parking space, called four times, being told rubbish, in my books this company does not deserve my future custom, or a positive comment, a negative comment about their service seems to be very much deserved.
Vapeinc keep my money, how hope it will go towards improving your dire customerr service.

As to comply to the forum rules
My original post post represented here is solely my own and is not endorsed or approved by this forum or website or other users thereof.
Thank you for any further comments/reply

As to comply to the forum rules
My original post post represented here is solely my own and is not endorsed or approved by this forum or website or other users thereof.
Thank you for any further comments/reply
No surprise bud. Ordered some bargain juice from them a few months back that I think miss pepper found. Juice never showed up. As it was so cheap I was in two mind's as to whether to contact them but I thought I'd let them know and if they didn't have any more I would have just written it off. No response. About six emails later and three filled out contact forms on the web page ( it was the principal by now) they finally replied denying that they had ever received any mail from me before. This would have been understandable if they hadn't sent the email to the address I'd put in the original e-mails. Never did say what happend but I can say I've never ever had a single piece of mail go missing before or since. But they sent the juice out eventually but contacting them and customer service really needs some work. Put me off spending any of my monthly vape budget with them which is a shame.

Thanks for your comment, basically I don't get how anyone running a serious bussiness can persistently lie for the sake of a few pounds. Childish and sad. Lost me for sure.

Thanks for your comment, basically I don't get how anyone running a serious bussiness can persistently lie for the sake of a few pounds. Childish and sad. Lost me for sure.

you are not alone, had a faulty charger which i sent pictures of showing the fault. had no response despite emailing and using the contact form, failed to answer the telephone on multiple occasions over a number of days.
when i eventually managed to get through, the person i spoke to was so abrupt and unhelpful. told me that i was responsible for the return postage as well....
sent it back and kept on at them and eventually got a refund of the return postage as well as for the charger.
have used them since, but only because they had some really good deals on liquid recently, but would never use them for hardware again. if there is an issue with it, they are by far the worst company i have ever had to deal with, and to be honest, their prices for the hardware is through the roof on most items.

@eyeball kid wasn't me, but I did buy some of their juice.

I have also been ok with the purchases from their clearance section, had no issues, received confirmation of postage to me, quick delivery and no faults with the goods.

Apologies miss pepper. Terrible memory. I think As long as your order goes without a hitch all is well. As simong said it's when thing's go wrong is the "must do better" area. I order quite a bit from cigara and due to them being the dinner lady warehouse. Expansion has been enormous causing a fair few problems but I always can instantly message or call. Problems are immediately sorted and compensated. I know thing's can go wrong. I've no problem with that as long as communication lines are open and problems are quickly sorted.

Back
Top Bottom