What's new
  • Due to active development, we've had to change the site cookie domain. If you're having any issues logging in, please try clearing your cookies for forum.planetofthevapes.co.uk and try again. Sorry for any inconvenience. The POTV Team

URVAPIN hmmmm more like URKIDDIN

silentg

Postman
Although I have not been using these guys for very long the issues I have experienced are a little annoying.
First of all the apparent stock levels are a fu&*ing joke. Pretty much ALL items either show 50 of each regardless of item or a silly amount IN STOCK.
Hmmm, nope, once you order them and wait a day or 2 for your tracking to be given it's only then you find out that nope, they actually do not have the stock they claim. That's the first annoyance.

The second annoyance is the fact that if they do something wrong you literally have to chew glass to get anything done about it.
My most recent was ordering some new tanks apparently IN STOCK and the tanks that were sent were actually the wrong ones, they sent the old version which is totally different.
When I asked them why they sent them they told me they did not have the amount in stock anyway even though the stock levels (as above) showed the opposite :mad:
So, I was told they would send the correct tanks along with another outstanding item from a previous order (again, an item the site said were IN STOCK and then were not) when the other item arrives. A Joke right, but wait for it. The new tanks I originally ordered would not be available for 3 weeks, yes,
3 GOD DAMN WEEKS!!!
I told them not to bother and to refund the cost of the tanks. Ok, they said and it would be processed the next day. This was 9 days ago and today I have just been told via email that the person who deals with said refunds is now off on leave for 3 days. FML, shoot me now!! I know it's not a lot of money but that is better in MY account than theirs.

The final insult to injury is that if you do manage to get on live chat with them and you ask a question they do not like, anything they did wrong, they end the F00KING chat session >.<

Previous to making this thread I contacted the rep for @Urvapin via message on POTV, they have not replied even though they have been online since writing the message and posting this thread.

So, summing up. URVAPIN sort your shizz out if you wanna keep customers.
Overall review 4/10 and that's being generous

"This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those of this website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website."

heard of this before but never used them myself. one more bad report and they will get removed from the recommended suppliers list.

Cheers for the feedback @silentg - need to remove these guys from the site if this is the way they work.

Thank you @silentg I was just about to pull the trigger later on. This sort of treatment is just not on.

if you are planning on ordering DO NOT take stock levels as given, ALWAYS double check using online chat to verify prior to ordering :)

Finally received the refund for the wrong tanks they sent. Unfortunately they still do not seem to be able to accurately reflect stock levels with the stock shown on site.

So, if you are going to use these guys then CONFIRM over live chat they have the stock you want no matter if the siter says they have stock or not

PS Still no reply from my direct message I sent here though, little weak really

So it would appear they are just dropshiping then @silentg ?

yup, more than likely mate. funny you should mention that though as i had an order from urvapin arrive this yesterday and the box that it came in had a fucking elegomall order sticker still on it. Basically looked to me like they got the goods from elegomall and then just wrapped the box it up in dirty yellow tape and addressed to me. bit of a joke right????? :mad:

Back
Top Bottom