What's new

Unpleasant experience with Evolution Vaping Online Shop

I had a similar experience during the TPD sales - with a vendor that relates to Military ordnance - and I didn't have an issue with it, as I knew that the liquids were indeed good for a few months after the expiry, if not longer.

It would be good practice if 'short expiry dates' was put in the sales copy; but that
said, you likely got a bargain anyway so it's hardly a case of 'Caveat emptor '.

I had a similar experience during the TPD sales - with a vendor that relates to Military ordnance - and I didn't have an issue with it, as I knew that the liquids were indeed good for a few months after the expiry, if not longer.

It would be good practice if 'short expiry dates' was put in the sales copy; but that
said, you likely got a bargain anyway so it's hardly a case of 'Caveat emptor '.

Agreed! I just wished I knew it before I buy so I would avoid any inconvenience later.

Again, yes, should of had ‘short dates’ etc noted in the text, as that’s the description of the goods. There’s no serious reason to feel hard done by here though - it’s just others on here are maybe more clued-up regarding this being a normalised state of affairs and bear it in mind when they buy from sales.

Again, yes, should of had ‘short dates’ etc noted in the text, as that’s the description of the goods. There’s no serious reason to feel hard done by here though - it’s just others on here are maybe more clued-up regarding this being a normalised state of affairs and bear it in mind when they buy from sales.

Yes, I will definitely keep that in my mind in next purchase. Lesson learned.

To be fair to evo I’ve never had a problem in the 2 or 3 years I’ve used them...they’ve always gone above and beyond with any purchase I’ve bought from them...

I've never used Evo' - but something worth noting in this, in relation to the similar experience
I had with an unamed/ but obvious 'Military themed vendor' above was:

1. They did clearly state on the the item listing: " Some of this Sale stock may be short dated ".

2: They also sent about 5 - 6 extra non-TPD 50 - 100 ml bottles to me free on the last order.

3. They even included some German Haribo sweets - which put me in great stead with the G/F.

So they're great anyway.

I've never used Evo' - but something worth noting in this, in relation to the similar experience
I had with an unamed/ but obvious 'Military themed vendor' above was:

1. They did clearly state on the the item listing: " Some of this Sale stock may be short dated ".

2: They also sent about 5 - 6 extra non-TPD 50 - 100 ml bottles to me free on the last order.

3. They even included some German Haribo sweets - which put me in great stead with the G/F.

So they're great anyway.

Who is this vendor? I may consider them in my next shopping.

Back
Top Bottom