What's new

Unpleasant experience with Evolution Vaping Online Shop

Murat_Cyp

Postman
Hi Guys,

I wanted to share my experience with evolution vaping. So, you can be cautious about this seller.

I bought a mod from them before. Had no problem even though the seller did not answer my question about the content of the box after I receive the parcel.

They had an easter sale this weekend the prices of liquids were pretty good. So, I ordered 510ml of liquid to stock up since I was running low on liquid. When the parcel came at 3rd of April, I saw that 300ml of the liquid had an expiry date of April and 60ml in June. I contacted the seller and asked for replacement or refund for 300ml of liquid which in my opinion already expired. But the response was, they are good to use until the end of the month. But they told me I could return them for a refund if I a not happy. So I did at my own expense of time and shipping cost. And I send them an e-mail to ask if they will refund the shipping and they said no because the items were good to use...

I ended up not getting other deals from other places, so lost my chance to get cheap liquid. Furthermore, I had spent time and money to return the order and dealing with this issue.

I think this company has no regards for their customers.

Just wanted to let you know.

Disclaimer: This is a personal review of a vendor/retailer that I have conducted a business transaction with. The following information reflects a true representation of the transaction between myself and the company identified. The opinions expressed, represent my own and not those ofthis website, planetofthevapes.co.uk. By posting this review I agree to abide by the terms and conditions set out by the Planet of the Vapes website.

Last edited:
To be fair mate if the juices was best before end of April I understand there point, the reason they will have been on sale in the first place is because of short expiry dates and if they is nothing wrong with the order you would need to cover return postage it's that simple, on another note I ordered a prophet RDA from them in the same sale and the 510 pin was nackered I fired them a email they asked for a pic and next day I signed for a delivery of a new 510 pin so I don't think they are that bad [emoji5]

To be fair mate if the juices was best before end of April I understand there point, the reason they will have been on sale in the first place is because of short expiry dates and if they is nothing wrong with the order you would need to cover return postage it's that simple, on another note I ordered a prophet RDA from them in the same sale and the 510 pin was nackered I fired them a email they asked for a pic and next day I signed for a delivery of a new 510 pin so I don't think they are that bad [emoji5]

I am glad you did not have a bad experience with them. But I wish they would let me know that the expiry date is this month before ordering 300ml from those liquids. I always bought my liquids from sales and this never happened before... So I was not expecting that. But perhaps it is normal and I was lucky with my previous orders.

And to annoy you even more, despite the end of April expiry date, thon liquids would have been good for at least another 3-4 months if not longer after that.
It is pretty standard to not get reimbursed for sending back a return. Most companies don't do it, unless there is a good reason.

They should have said somewhere that you have to pay for returning the liquids, if they didn't then thats not cricket.

And to annoy you even more, despite the end of April expiry date, thon liquids would have been good for at least another 3-4 months if not longer after that.
It is pretty standard to not get reimbursed for sending back a return. Most companies don't do it, unless there is a good reason.

They should have said somewhere that you have to pay for returning the liquids, if they didn't then thats not cricket.

Yeah, I also thought about if they are really good to vape after expiry date but I just did not want to risk it... Shame, I was excited about those liquids...

In return policy, I think they mention that shipping cost will not be covered if the product is not faulty.

But the thing is I ordered Paranormal DNA mod from those guys before as my first order and my second order was 510ml of liquid. They could have shown more support, considering the feelings I had when I had 300ml of "expired" and further 60ml of almost expired liquid.

To conclude, I am not thinking to buy anything from them. There are shops with much better customer support (vapeclub.co.uk). In few instances, vapeclub.co.uk send me replacement liquids and coils when I had a problem with coils I purchased from them, even tough it was not their fault but the manufacturer of the coils...

Sorry to hear that. I have only ordered hardware from them, and only had above standard results from them.

Sorry you feel hard done, at least there are plenty of other vendors you can use in the future.

I bought 30ml of DL Lemon Tart from them a couple of weeks ago in a sale and the expiry date was November 2018. I would struggle vaping 300ml of liquid by the end of April.
Weatherspoons can charge low prices for beer because they buy short dated stock, but they know they will shift it.

I bought 30ml of DL Lemon Tart from them a couple of weeks ago in a sale and the expiry date was November 2018. I would struggle vaping 300ml of liquid by the end of April.
Weatherspoons can charge low prices for beer because they buy short dated stock, but they know they will shift it.

Oh, so that's the reason for them being cheaper than other places...

I would not complain if they put a warning before they sell so I would make an informed decision.

Back
Top Bottom